• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Thinking of buying PUBG

Referal

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying either GTA 5 or Players unknowns Battlegrounds as I have seen the reviews on it looked awesome and many of my friends and family friends play it but it cost a lot of here but I will wait and see once I get more money on here then might buy it

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
PUBG is not that hard to get from the shop on here. If you save up enough rebellions you will get to it at some point.

Grand Theft Auto V i'd not recommend anymore.... the game is just a cash flow for the company that makes it. As well as not being as popular as it was at one point. GTA is good for the first year-ish it comes out but then quickly dives off.

Referal

Reaction score
PUBG is not that hard to get from the shop on here. If you save up enough rebellions you will get to it at some point.

Grand Theft Auto V i'd not recommend anymore.... the game is just a cash flow for the company that makes it. As well as not being as popular as it was at one point. GTA is good for the first year-ish it comes out but then quickly dives off.
also Stuck between PUBG and or Batman Arkham

Reaction score
If you still haven't bought it, you should give Fortnite a try first. Most of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds players are switching to Fortnite, including me because I think it is a better game now. I also believe that Fortnite has better developers and they care more for their players by giving them what they want through game updates.