• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

This Game is Too Ezy

Reaction score
People kept accusing me of hacking in my smurfing days, and so I started to make videos like these...

Abbott

Reaction score
You know when they cheating when they use a cz :/ Nah your just elo

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Im pretty sure anyone these days that have a CS not name are accused of anything really.

valy

Reaction score
This game is challenging and I don't think it is an easy game. It may be an easy game for those who cheat, but not for the ones that play fairly to win the combat. I like to play fair and not using any cheat program, this shows me how good I am.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I don't even know how much I hate playing versus smurfs like you...man my self-esteem gets ruined! ahah You have amazing aim, you must be playing CS for years! Anyways, enjoyed the videos ;)

Reaction score
At first I didn't even intentionally smurf. It was just that all of my friends were absolute shit, and we never won, so I stayed at a low level. It took me more than a year to get out of Silver, but after that I made it to LEM within a month or two.

I'd also like to point out that I was using the CZ when it was absolute garbage (After the huge nerf), and while the Five-Seven and Tec-9 were both severely broken. I used to go into matches and only use the Tec/Five-Seven combo, and I would at least 60 bomb each time. That shit was too ezy though, so I decided to only use the CZ as my sidearm/ECO choice. How I managed to kill 4 people with only 24 bullets with that piece of shit gun still baffles me to this day.

kgord

Reaction score
Some games are easy and some are hard, but I really think it depends partially on your skill level and whether you have played other similar games.
It is kind of hard to find the exact right degree of challenge when it comes to a game. I think it is something that needs to looked at when you are playing.