• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

This is what I am making..

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
User Cp looks beautiful! Keep up the great work Hidden!

valy

Reaction score
Hy, Hidden 308, i have open your link http://i.imgur.com/Ni2vSSl.png and it looks good, and from what i see you do have activity in your forum. Good luck with it,i hope you will raise your members activity and number! All the best Hidden308!

Ash

Reaction score
Not sure if you're still developing this as the last post by you was quite a long time ago. Will you be offering this as a standalone forum software for people to build their own forums with? Or is this just for your own forum? I think it would be pretty cool to offer it as an alternative to the popular software such as myBB and phpBB. If you listen to some of the feedback by your users and the public then you could amend a few things and make this a great forum software. I really like the layout of the site, although a few different colours could be added to make it a lot more colourful. Maybe try and go away from the default Bootstrap look as well.

Referal

Reaction score
If this HiddenForest from FP Heya if not when is the development of this gonna be done as its been 4 years nearing since the OP updated this thread I would love to see this software on the market sooner or later? Or if you have the source code I wouldn't mind helping out.