• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

TitanFall 2

Referal

Reaction score
Who on here plays TitanFall 2 any good and bad on why you play funny moments or glitches you would like to discuss. Also I heard TitanFall 3 is gonna be out soon is this real please let me know down in the comments thanks and happy posting.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Well, right now they are exploring the possibility of making a third TitanFall. They are not sure yet due to the sales of TitanFall 2. Supposedly all is going well, but they don't want to jump the gun and make another game. Basically, it's all hypothetical. If that answers your question.

valy

Reaction score
I have played TitanFall 2 only for a shorth period of time, beacuse i have purchased it in December 2016 and in January 2017 my Pc crashed and i had to install a new windows on my PC and i lost the game. I loved to be Jack Cooper or control Titans, unfortunately i'll wait for TitanFall 3 even if they are not sure they will release this game in the future. Let's wait and see!

thart

Reaction score
I honestly liked the first better. I felt the maps were better, the titan customization was better and i actually liked burn cards. I put in 72 hours of TitanFall and maybe 14 in the sequel.

Sunlyte

Reaction score
I never played the original since I was on PS4, so I can't compare the two, but TF|2 is probably one of my favorite FPS's. It's insanely fun, and playing as a Titan is dope. I wish there was a more TDM-y mode than attrition, but it's still enjoyable. Reapers are agitating though lol