• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Tower Defense Games Android

overcast

Reaction score
I have Android Marshmallow installed. And I am thinking of downloading some of the tower defense games. I know field-runners and few others are paid. So I am not in position to purchase those expensive tower defense games. I want to know if you have played these genre of games. What is your experience on this. And what are some of your favorite tower defense games?

Blaine019

Reaction score
Bloons TD 5 is the best tower defense I've ever played in android. Tower defense games is one of the genre that is good for killing time. I highly recommend you try this one first as it gave me a few weeks of addiction and non stop playing. Until now I still play it sometimes whenever I don't have an internet connection in my phone.

overcast

Reaction score
Bloons TD 5 is the best tower defense I've ever played in android. Tower defense games is one of the genre that is good for killing time. I highly recommend you try this one first as it gave me a few weeks of addiction and non stop playing. Until now I still play it sometimes whenever I don't have an internet connection in my phone.
Thanks for the recommendation. I too have limited data issues. So that's one reason I look for games which I can download without having to use the internet. And that is another reason why I think of tower defense games. I can tell you that i have downloaded some but not much happy with them. So going to try out the Bloons TD 5.