• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Trump

Shie

Reaction score
If he wins, I am going to guess there will be 20% more flights from USA to Canada.
Anyone agree or think higher/lower

HeadHunterX

FO Server Moderator
Reaction score
Lower likely. Not a lot of people will make good on their promises/threats to leave the US if he wins. They're just acting like children is all.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
this election is way too easy
jguKIm9.jpg

6WQWgkE.png

Zen

Reaction score
These are the only ones who will win.
Trump or Hillary
I don't want hillary in office again, she lies to everyone.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
#TRUMP

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I personally dislike most of the candidates.
The only reason I would vote for Trump is due to his support of the 2nd Amendment and his support for law enforcement.
I think Cruz also supports both those things, so I would vote for him too (I would probably vote for Cruz if I could vote)

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I personally dislike most of the candidates.
The only reason I would vote for Trump is due to his support of the 2nd Amendment and his support for law enforcement.
I think Cruz also supports both those things, so I would vote for him too (I would probably vote for Cruz if I could vote)
but he wants to cut our education budget in half (common core, which is keeping us from falling behind) and infringe our freedom of speech(where you cant say anything bad about trump without getting sued), and then wants to enact something similar to SOPA for the internet. nice guy

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
but he wants to cut our education budget in half (common core, which is keeping us from falling behind) and infringe our freedom of speech(where you cant say anything bad about trump without getting sued), and then wants to enact something similar to SOPA for the internet. nice guy
Personally.
I could care less about those things which is probably due to the line of work I wish to be in(Military, Law Enforcement, Medical field).
The 2nd amendment and Law Enforcement/ military are the only things I REALLY care about in a candidate.

Daytona211

Reaction score
That's the problem with American politics now adays. No one cares about the welfare of the entire nation with a majority of issues I don't like any of them, they all have flaws we don't need to spend more on military then we already are, we don't need to cut the military into quarters either when it comes to spending. We need something better than common core bit we need bipartisan support and assistance from state government and local boards to do it. This nation needs to work together not be ripped apart.

Donald Trump lies almost ever other sentence, but brings up good points in certain areas. There isn't going to be a wall unless we pay for it. Mexico has already siad no, they have no incentive to do it and the only way it's going to happen is if Trump pays for it because we are not going to WAR with mexico or putting ridiculous sanctions on them over a fucking wall it will hurt our relations with our closest allies (EU members, and latin american nations)
Bernie is genuine and I believe that he thinks what he's doing will save the nation. Unfourtinitly I don't think his ideas of changing everything so quickly and making us pay more will help us in the short term.
Ted Cruz is possibly the most un-belivable guy in politics I have ever seen. When I saw George W. Bush I genually beleived he as a bad president. Ted Cruz IDK who the fuck i'm voting for because he is so fake it hurts and he just tries to out-Trump DOnald Trump which he fails at just like Marco and the only reason he is still in it is because the average voter does not have all the facts.
Hillary, oh god. She is weird, fishy , strange, and very hard to believe. But she is one of the few candidates who has experience behind a big time administrative desk. She has changed stances alot but so has all the other clowns I mentioned above. I'm not voting for her but I hope when she does get elected which i'm sure she will she better be Obama 2.0 until the democrats can get someone that is trustworthy and actually has the entire country's best interest at heart not just democratic and minority voters.

Conclusion
: I'm not voting they are all sketchy/will ruin the nation with there proposed plans.

Sergeant Cherrypie

Reaction score
If he wins, I am going to guess there will be 20% more flights from USA to Canada.
Anyone agree or think higher/lower
If this happens, Canada will be the ones building a wall, keeping all the idiots from going to their country.

c:

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
I am not American bit I would vote trump because he says the things people keep to themselves

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Trump Steaks

Yum

Now you can have AMARICAS BEst stakes at the white-house!

#Make America Steak Again