• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Vayne

Do you like Vayne?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

luispas

Reaction score
She's the night hunter.
This champion is based on the movie Van Helsing. She has the most terrifying story in the game.
Resuming it, she lost her family when she was young, a witch killed them. By herself she starts studying and then join the Demacia Defensors to destroy all the darkness and black magics from the world.
She says that she's really scared of facing the mysterious of the Summoner's Rift, she hates that place.
i think she's very brave, and also she has a skins in reference
Vayne_0.jpg
to Lady Gaga.​

Javo1096

Reaction score
It's always fun to watch a pentakill courtesy of Vayne because when she's fed it's almost unstoppable, when she activates her ult you just can't run away from her and I think that makes for a good design of the character that makes you feel that you're actually chasing the enemies to their deaths. Even when she's not in the current metagame if you have the correct items and get some kills it can easily carry the whole game.

luispas

Reaction score
It's always fun to watch a pentakill courtesy of Vayne because when she's fed it's almost unstoppable, when she activates her ult you just can't run away from her and I think that makes for a good design of the character that makes you feel that you're actually chasing the enemies to their deaths. Even when she's not in the current metagame if you have the correct items and get some kills it can easily carry the whole game.
I totally agree with you, Vayne is a very well design champion and yes, she's not in the meta anymore, but if you have practice with her you can win anyways. I love playing with her, but I need more practice again :(

ponyoworks

Reaction score
I always feel like Vayne is the epitome of skill. I never play her because 1. I know my mechanics aren't as good as they need to be to make her worth playing, 2. You have to play perfectly, one mistake and your game can end. She is so finely balance tuned to competitive LOL gameplay that at an any other ELO you either win or lose depending on how good your Vayne is or how bad everyone else is. Still the champion has a cool kit for an adc.

luispas

Reaction score
I always feel like Vayne is the epitome of skill. I never play her because 1. I know my mechanics aren't as good as they need to be to make her worth playing, 2. You have to play perfectly, one mistake and your game can end. She is so finely balance tuned to competitive LOL gameplay that at an any other ELO you either win or lose depending on how good your Vayne is or how bad everyone else is. Still the champion has a cool kit for an adc.
Yes, I think that's why I always lose with her, I make so many mistakes, and that's because I need more practice with her, which I don't have because my computer died :(

AlexHarris

Reaction score
I like Shauna for the most party. The only real time I dislike her is when I'm Shaco, because really she's like the only ADC that can 1v1 assassins which can be pretty annoying when you are trying to wipe them off of the face of the Earth. Every now and then I play Vayne top to be a complete dick to tank champions like Poppy and Garen but besides that, I don't play her too often. I'm more of a Jhin guy.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I don't play her because she has a really high skill cap but I do love to watch a good Vayne, like Doublelift. The Vayne players always amaze you at the things they can do with her and how good they can control her q rolling and e stuns. Often I don't even see the possible stun into the wall but an experienced Vayne does. I feel like when you play her, you have to think ten moves ahead and plan accordingly. She is a very hard ADC to master but I imagine it also gives you great satisfaction when you get fed and solo kills the enemy team.

Solo queue has too many bad Vayne's though. People like flashy plays so they pick her then fail miserably. They want to copy their favorite professional players :D

TheArticulate

Reaction score
This isn't necessarily the case every time, but I look at Vayne players similar to how I look at Yasuo players: When on the enemy team, the Vayne player is phenomenal, but when I have a Vayne on my team, they never seem to do well. I enjoy playing Vayne every once in a while, and I believe my mastery with her is level 5 currently. In general, I feel I play decently with her, but my Condemns (E) are hit and miss for me. Still haven't figured out how to calculate trajectory and placement to properly stun people over half of the time yet.

luispas

Reaction score
I like Shauna for the most party. The only real time I dislike her is when I'm Shaco, because really she's like the only ADC that can 1v1 assassins which can be pretty annoying when you are trying to wipe them off of the face of the Earth. Every now and then I play Vayne top to be a complete dick to tank champions like Poppy and Garen but besides that, I don't play her too often. I'm more of a Jhin guy.
I love to play Vayne in every lane (basically) xD but every time I try to play her top the enemy jungler always camped me so I can't so much and it's a little frustrating.

luispas

Reaction score
I don't play her because she has a really high skill cap but I do love to watch a good Vayne, like Doublelift. The Vayne players always amaze you at the things they can do with her and how good they can control her q rolling and e stuns. Often I don't even see the possible stun into the wall but an experienced Vayne does. I feel like when you play her, you have to think ten moves ahead and plan accordingly. She is a very hard ADC to master but I imagine it also gives you great satisfaction when you get fed and solo kills the enemy team.

Solo queue has too many bad Vayne's though. People like flashy plays so they pick her then fail miserably. They want to copy their favorite professional players :D
You're always right, the montages from Vayne players are amazing, I even enjoy to watch them play her, Doublelift is one of the bests, Imaqtpie is another good Vayne player, White Lotus, Vaysu, Rekkles, they all are my favorite Vayne players.

luispas

Reaction score
This isn't necessarily the case every time, but I look at Vayne players similar to how I look at Yasuo players: When on the enemy team, the Vayne player is phenomenal, but when I have a Vayne on my team, they never seem to do well. I enjoy playing Vayne every once in a while, and I believe my mastery with her is level 5 currently. In general, I feel I play decently with her, but my Condemns (E) are hit and miss for me. Still haven't figured out how to calculate trajectory and placement to properly stun people over half of the time yet.
Haha it happens. Oh, to hit the E is not very hard, you just need to see everything with brand new eyes, every time someone has a wall on their back, you press E.

airfightermax

Reaction score

I play her a lot in normals though even though I'm not mechanically good. I just really like popping my ultimate and tumble after every tumble making the enemies run wild. She's a legit hypercarry. I play her a lot since I hope I'll eventually become a badass Vayne player by playing her a lot of times :^) . Probably wouldn't happen though since I REALLY suck at her.

Alex

Reaction score
I used to love Vayne, since the start of season 7 I have not been able to enjoy her at all. In season 6 I had 136 games with her in ranked alone, my most played ranked champion. She is my highest mastery champion with around 150k mastery points (level 7). I started playing her at the start of season 6, and stopped by the end of it. I love the massive amount of outplay potential she has. There are so many things to learn about her and after mastering her (or at least I think lol) I managed to climb from bronze 2 to diamond. She's a super fun champ to watch and even more fun to play.

huggy212

Reaction score
I really like vayne but i'm not good with him. I know she has alot of potential specially late game. I also prefer to use him in the jungle because im not really a God vayne. I really like how she can kill tanks with just atsp and some hit and run. Her E also is very powerful when you can use it at the right moment. I love this character because I dont really need a very dangerous postion to do damage. Just behind my tanks is already alright because i can do intense damage to anyone.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I really like vayne but i'm not good with him. I know she has alot of potential specially late game. I also prefer to use him in the jungle because im not really a God vayne. I really like how she can kill tanks with just atsp and some hit and run. Her E also is very powerful when you can use it at the right moment. I love this character because I dont really need a very dangerous postion to do damage. Just behind my tanks is already alright because i can do intense damage to anyone.
Being that tanks seem to be such a huge adversary for ADC's in the current meta, I appreciate Vayne's passive on Silver Bolts making it easier to shred through a tank's defenses a little easier. It makes me feel a little more at ease knowing I have that true damage on my side during a game.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Is a good champion with a interesting lore, his mechanics are very simple and has a powerful late, although in history she is not quite good, is a sadist who enjoys hunting their victims, of course only hunt monsters, but she Became a technically in a monster thirsty for blood.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
A fed Vayne is really annoying, and when a Vayne main appears, it's the end of the world. Her passive is absolutely broken, she completely melts tanks.

forumheem

Reaction score
I actually think Vayne is a weak champion because of her low range. AD carry needs to be able to shot to kill enemy champions and with her low range that is very hard in the late game. Because she has to come close to the other champion which makes her vulnerable. She's very squishy so a lot of champion in the late game can just burst her in one second.

luispas

Reaction score
I used to love Vayne, since the start of season 7 I have not been able to enjoy her at all. In season 6 I had 136 games with her in ranked alone, my most played ranked champion. She is my highest mastery champion with around 150k mastery points (level 7). I started playing her at the start of season 6, and stopped by the end of it. I love the massive amount of outplay potential she has. There are so many things to learn about her and after mastering her (or at least I think lol) I managed to climb from bronze 2 to diamond. She's a super fun champ to watch and even more fun to play.
Wow, congratulations man, you're a great example for people out there, I was on bronze to and I received bullying from my friends haha I was a Miss Fortune main and with her I went out of bronze in just a couple of days, the I started with Vayne and she helped me to climb into Gold, which is my current elo. I want to play with Vayne again, but right now I don't feel she's very viable or maybe it's just me, I suck at her hahaha I need more practice.

luispas

Reaction score
Is a good champion with a interesting lore, his mechanics are very simple and has a powerful late, although in history she is not quite good, is a sadist who enjoys hunting their victims, of course only hunt monsters, but she Became a technically in a monster thirsty for blood.
I think you're just shocked or maybe have a trauma with her lore, don't forget of what she can make into the game, that's the most important dude. You should try to play her a little more, you could have fun, who knows?