• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What clan/guild are you in?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Just post up and represent for your clan/guild!
Rules:
  • No excessive advertisement, I'm okay with a little shoutout for recruitment, but other than that, no ads.
  • Feel free to have a little friendly trash talk, but nothing too serious, otherwise you'll feel the wrath of my mighty banhammer :)
  • Don't just post in here the name of whatever clan/guild you're in. Post the name, what system it's in, and how one could join
  • Do not advertise sites that have nothing to do with the clan you're in.

Pokemon

Reaction score
I used to be in a clan on Stick Arena Ballistick a year ago but now I can't remember the name. It was just some random guy asking me to join it so I thought it would be fun and said yes. I had a lot of great matches once I joined that clan.

Blindy

Reaction score
I'm currently apart of eGO (Edge Gamers Organization). I've been with them now for almost 3 years. It'll be 3 years on January 1st, 2013. We support a ton of games ranging from First Person Shooters to MMO's.

NecroWolf

Reaction score
I'm a member of |>PGS<| (Phoenix Gaming Syndicate) and they are a great clan, they have several servers for Soldier of Fortune II, Team Fortress 2, and Call of Duty 4. To join you have to play and post in their forums:

PGS Website

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I was in a guild called Exiles, now currently in one called Reckless Abandon

HyperActive

Reaction score
I'm in a gaming community called HeLLsGamers. It was started in CS:S, but expanded to many games such as MMO games, garry'smod, team fortress 2, BF, etc. Very well known and big community.

Jamie

Reaction score
I'm not in one anymore, I used to run one which did very well but we sort of died out. May make a new one when BO2 comes out.

Shole

Reaction score
Member of the Shole Company clan, Knights of Honor, Angel Fighters, Serbian Elite, Balkan People and Stronghold.

DeFence

Reaction score
I was once in a newly-created clan for a very short time, probably a few days or so. I knew the clan leader personally and was invited to join the clan when he started it. It didn't hold up for long, though. I haven't been in any clans since then, but I wouldn't mind joining one if there's a chance to.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Actually just started my own WoW guild with a buddy. Trying to get some raiders and PvP'ers to join up

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
None; I'm more of a loner type of player, with a wanderer stance when I play. I make no connections, no companions, and I take bounty quests for money. It's a nice way to roleplay and you don't have to rely on others for support. You also don't have to be there regularly, since you play at your own pace without having to micromanage a team or a clan, having to coordinate tasks to members as well as having to take care of basically everyone under you.

Twig30

Reaction score
I was in a Rainbow Six Siege clan called InVy, but eventually I lost interest, left the clan and quit playing the game. Even though I liked the game I just got bored of playing the same game over and over again.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to be on a Clan Group called WeAwezome I know it's terrible it was for Clash of Clans They promoted me to elder then soon to leader I got the power to change the name then to ClanZzzzPlazza because I couldn't think of a name at that time (This was years ago)