• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Console Do You Use The Most?

22_22

Reaction score
What console do you use the most?

I have a few consoles but I use my Xbox 360 the most. :)

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
my most used would have to be the PS2, the one I'm currently using the most is my PS3.

Arcticlands

Reaction score
I have a few but haven't used them in ages last console i used was my xbox 360.

dap1900

Reaction score
I don't use consoles, because I don't have one. I always play games with my old PC. If I had a console, that would be PS4.

Sino989

Reaction score
Well, right now I use my PS4 the most. I used to be an Xbox user before but I bought a PS4 a few months after it came it out so I switched to that. I occasionally still play my Xbox 360 if I want to play a game I own on there or just if I'm sick of the PS4.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
With 2017 being a nostalgic year in pop culture, I mostly play my playstation 1 and 2 the most. I have a PS4, but I don't know... I'm a giant hipster. Plus newer titles just doesn't really do it for me anymore. I'm more than content with my Super Monkey Ball. If I could sit home and play Tekken 2 all day, I would. I'm such a stupid hipster douche that when I do get time to sit back, smoke weed, and play old retro games, I play my vinyls and light up candles. I know, I'm a weird dickbag.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Right now it's my PS3. Still need to get through KH Final Mix. I bought it before I knew it was going to come out on the PS4... When I get a Switch I'm going to be using that thing non stop.

EJ Burg

Reaction score
What I use the most for gaming would be my pc. I use to go from console to console but since PCs stays compatible to games and their updates for longer than consoles I switched over to PC gaming.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I don't use consoles, but I used to play games on my Playstation 2. I prefer PC over consoles although I believe that consoles are a better option for gaming (these days). But it's all a habit really.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well, while I don't actually use any "consoles" the gaming platform I use the most is my PC. Then again if we really want to be pedantic, I play SNES games on my computer almost as much (if not more) than I play regular PC games, so I suppose in that sense you could say I use the SNES the most!

I need to find myself an actual used SNES somewhere. The experience just isn't the same on the computer.

Empire

Reaction score
Most used I played on is my old PS2, and that was for three days in total :p till it got smashed :p

Since then been on PC gaming LOL

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I use PS4 the most, since it's my latest console and I only own Play Station consoles. I play NBA 2K and WWE 2K on it.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I also have a few consoles, like the older ones (Xbox 360 and so on) but same as BeardedMamba, the PS4 is the console that I use the most. It is the latest console that I purchased so it gets the majority of my time - that seems fair :p I've got a nice bunch of games for it now that I've bought through the PS sales and I have plenty to play. PS4 just has amazing exclusives, on top of all the brand new games. It's hard to juggle around all these games!

I do still occasionally play 3DS and Xbox 360 though. But maybe once per month.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I used to play on my PS3 but now I'm more of a PC gamer I have bought a lot of games on steam and it's so cool.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I have my PlayStation 3, my PC and my phone to play games, but now I think that the console that I use the most is my PS3, because I don´t have a lot of games in my PC and I only play in my phone when I get bored.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Overall it's the PS2 back when I was a kid. Sadly it broke at around 2011 so I've been exclusively using the PC since then for my games. It's not so bad, though I miss the old games I played. But that's why emulators were created. I sometimes fire it up just for old time's sake, and hey, it's still pretty fun.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I use my PC the most but I still play quite a bit on my PS2 to the day. Not really big into the newer consoles as I have my PC.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I use my PS3 whenever I want to play console games. I've never gotten around to upgrading to a PS4 so I've kind of shifted towards pc gaming recently. However, shifting over towards pc gaming sure hasn't been cheap.

valy

Reaction score
Hi 22, My favorite console that I use is the XBox controller, I just love how well this thing feels in my hands and it is very comfy. The triggers are perfect on the one besides the top two but I hardly use those so it doesn't matter. I also like the rumble trackers for games that use them.