• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question What has happened to this site?

Referal

Reaction score
I have question regarding this site has a whole and its staff members I will make a list I will go into more details as this is just the start my question.
  1. This Forum had some buggy issue a while back when I logged on months ago I saw a lot Bugs and errors If there was an Update why wasn't it announced
  2. The Only Staff member I see online/active on here everyday for years is on is @Jordan but I don't see him post any reply or make announcement nothing (No Hate Bud just wondering)
  3. Member activity- Now this site activity is very less then it was back in 2016-17 since I have joined I know a few members on here are from PL and FW and FP can we get all our old members back? (Plus I am the only user you can on all post dating back last year and summer time)
  4. GAME SHOP (STEAM SHOP) We need some discounts and more games added.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Only Staff member I see online/active on here everyday for years is on is @Jordan but I don't see him post any reply or make announcement nothing (No Hate Bud just wondering)
Hey! I'm active ish
Member activity- Now this site activity is very less then it was back in 2016-17 since I have joined I know a few members on here are from PL and FW and FP can we get all our old members back? (Plus I am the only user you can on all post dating back last year and summer time)
Most of the members used the forums because of the Gmod Clone Wars and First Order servers. Those died so a lot of those people don't use the forums anymore. It is highly unlikely those people will come back. CW and FO were really the core of the forums and everything else was kinda on the side like the General Gaming and Off Topic sections.
GAME SHOP (STEAM SHOP) We need some discounts and more games added.
I believe the forums are no longer in development including game shop but don't quote me @Jordan

Referal

Reaction score
Hey! I'm active ish

Most of the members used the forums because of the Gmod Clone Wars and First Order servers. Those died so a lot of those people don't use the forums anymore. It is highly unlikely those people will come back. CW and FO were really the core of the forums and everything else was kinda on the side like the General Gaming and Off Topic sections.

I believe the forums are no longer in development including game shop but don't quote me @Jordan
But I really liked this place as its the only forum atm maybe there are some out there that offer points to buy games. I remember a Forum Similar to this site but its been closed. Is there anyone gonna buy this place?
[doublepost=1581445279,1543438649][/doublepost]I still agree with my old state 2 years wow I can't believe this topic isn't close I feel it would be better to just sell this site someone and make a good development of this and growth this site. Also on that note if this topic can be closed by any moderator or admin team as this topic is over 2 years and Its still open the public