• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What international team and player do you idolize?

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I am a big fan of SK Telecom T1 and Faker is my favorite player. I usually watch semis and finals game on live television and search for live streamings when available. Although there are other great teams and players. SKT and Faker was the first team and player that i idolized and served as basis for good team and players.

luispas

Reaction score
There's no doubt that SKT T1 it'e the best thing that LoL would ever had and Faker it's a great Mid laner, I just don't like them because they all do (it's something weird to understand, I know) and I don't feel a connection with them, so I rather to support teams like TSM, Fnatic, C9, they are my favorites. If I have to choose only one, my favorite one would be TSM, because they have my favorite player, which is Bjergsen <3 he has a beautiful play style, he seems like a great guy and he's pretty handsome :)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I really like the fandom around Dopa, the arch enemy of Faker, but that is not the topic of the post :p I'm a big fan of Peanut and Huni, they are so funny and their IQ is over 9000.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that I idolize any team really... but I do love watching some teams because you can learn so much from them even on the individual levels. SKT 1 and Faker seem like the most obvious choice since he's been the best League player for many years now. The things that he can do are absolutely out of this world... the guy has some mad reflexes and mechanical skills.

However, I really prefer watching Huni. I main top lane so he's been my inspiration ever since he was still on the Fnatic. There were so many doubters and haters saying he isn't good but now look where he's at - in the best team in the world.