• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is the latest smartphone that you will want to buy?

Kharyode

Reaction score
I have seen many smartphone online, new model. There is a particular one like that iPhone __? I think you know it LoL.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 255
  • iphone7-red-img1Big.jpg
    iphone7-red-img1Big.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 254

Gladdy

Reaction score
I really want the latest Samsung - the Samsung Galaxy S8. It is far too expensive at the moment though. Even under contract, it is crazy how much it costs... I'd never pay that amount. I will probably wait a year or so and it'll drop as it always does :) same happened with the S7. But every time I see it, I just can't help but want it. It seems extremely good. The thing that I like the most about S8 besides the awesome features is that big screen!

iTommy

Reaction score
For me, not smart phone at this time.

I am going to buy a tablet, it can be Sony Xperia Z5 Tablet :)

I like this than Ipad air because I can use sim on it.

fireball916

Reaction score
I currently have the iPhone 6 and I'm waiting for the next iPhone (iPhone 8? iPhone Pro? iPhone X?) I really want a bigger screen within a similar size frame as the iPhone 6. Recently there hasn't been any Android phone recently that have really wowed me enough to want to switch from Apple. I used to really like Motorola and HTC's phones a few years back but their recent stuff isn't as great it seems.