• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What is the use of R$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBFernandez

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to this forum, and just wondering about the use of R$? I know that I will gain it each time I will post something on this forum. But I have no idea where I will use it or what is its usage? Is it something I can convert into cash? Or can use it as a payment for online transactions? Kindly enlighten me. Thank you!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hi @JBFernandez !

First, welcome to Game Rebels!
Second, Rebellions are used to purchase items from our game shop:
https://www.gamerebels.com/shop

Basically, the more you participate in the community, the more Rebellions you earn, and then you are able to purchase real games! Everything is 100% automatic. Once you purchase a game, you will need to either claim it or gift it. Once claimed, you will get a key (whether that is for steam, origin, etc) in your purchase history. You can then redeem the game :)

ion

Reaction score
I'm also wondering the use of R$ I'm also new here, thanks for this forum and thanks for the answer founder, it helps a lot. So the R$ is to purchase games, I think I need to earn more R$, thanks sir.

JBFernandez

Reaction score
Hi @JBFernandez !

First, welcome to Game Rebels!
Second, Rebellions are used to purchase items from our game shop:
https://www.gamerebels.com/shop

Basically, the more you participate in the community, the more Rebellions you earn, and then you are able to purchase real games! Everything is 100% automatic. Once you purchase a game, you will need to either claim it or gift it. Once claimed, you will get a key (whether that is for steam, origin, etc) in your purchase history. You can then redeem the game :)

Whoooaaa. That was so awesome! :cool: This is the first time I had joined a forum that was so generous on their members. I'm so glad to be a part of this community. :) Thank you Jordan for addressing my concern. I'm looking forward to gaining more Rebellions, so expect me to be more active in posting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.