• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Is The Worst Weapon In Pubg?

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The title tells it all.
I'll start off. In my opinion the worst weapon is S12K. It's broken every time I try to use it. In the gif below you can see my experience with the gun.
giphy.gif

If the gif doesn't show you can see it here

Anyways what gun is horrible in your opinion? Also I'd like to hear an explanation.

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The R1895, the magnum. Sure it has high damage but reloading takes forever and its fire rate is slow af. Wouldn't use that thing unless it was the ONLY gun i found in a house.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
The R1895, the magnum. Sure it has high damage but reloading takes forever and its fire rate is slow af. Wouldn't use that thing unless it was the ONLY gun i found in a house.
I agree with twos, when ever I play with this gun, it absolutely sucks crap... I've gotten into so many situations with it and have died almost all the times using it.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the pump shotgun. I typically end up missing my first shot, which leaves me exposed long enough to get sprayed down :(

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the pump shotgun. I typically end up missing my first shot, which leaves me exposed long enough to get sprayed down :(
Oh you should've seen how @Jordan missed 5 shots with the pump shotgun

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Not sure which one I find the worst but I hate using the magnum, great damage but takes forever to reload :(

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Not sure which one I find the worst but I hate using the magnum, great damage but takes forever to reload :(
Great in groups though :p One person does the damage while the other finishes him off :)
Hardly ever plays out like that though lmao.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Great in groups though :p One person does the damage while the other finishes him off :)
Hardly ever plays out like that though lmao.
That's true lmao. Think I mostly dislike it in solo when you land, quickly try to find a weapon to realize you've only got this one, hear gunshots, run upstairs reloading and then by the time you've reloaded you're a dead man.