• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What Is Your Favorites Gun In Pubg?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello!

Gray back with another Battlegrounds post, I know today that Peter made a post about guns already, but he did the ones that people hate, however this post is opposite of what he talked about, I want to know what your favourite gun in battlegrounds is. For me, my favourite gun or guns would have to be the Mini14 as I'm a great sniper with it, I have @Jordan as a witness, @Hintahai could have been there but he decided to die early. My second best gun is the AKM as I'm pretty accurate with the AKM aswell, managed to kill a lot of people in squads today with it....

However, tell me what your guys favourite gun is..

Also If you don't have the game, don't post here, it will be considered post gain and will be deleted.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
My favourites are probably the SCAR-L and the AKM, love them both. Haven't had a chance to use the Groza yet as I haven't been on in the last few days :(

Reaction score
The AK is my favorite gun in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. It has good firing rate and range. I can also use any scope that I want because it can also be used for long range fights.