• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

hermessantos

Reaction score
Currently my cell phone model is Sony Xperia E5 Single Chip Android Screen 5 "16GB 4G

joegirl

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. It's a great device for playing mobile games but be wary of ruining your battery. I play games once a month on my phone.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I know this thread is a bit old but I'm gonna reply to it anyway because I just got a new phone. Hehe.

I just purchased a Vivo V5s and it's perfect for gaming! It has an octa-core processor with 4GB RAM and has a decent battery life. The phone can handle graphics intensive apps really well with no lag at all.

Oh, and it's got a 20MP front camera. I know, it's not related to gaming. I just wanted to let you know. (wink wink).

Philip Pines

Reaction score
Currently I am using an ASUS Zenfone 2.0
I've been using it for about 2 years now. So far it's pretty ok but not as good as when I first got it.
It performs pretty exceptional in almost any game I've played on it back then, but now some drops in framerates and lag can be seen sometimes :"(

vinaya

Reaction score
I have an Android phone, it is Samsung A5. It is moderately priced phone. The basic purpose of my phone is to make calls. However, I also use my phone to teether internet on my computer (when wifi is not available), check social media, read ebooks as well as play games.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I have a moto g, is a very cheap phone, but still very functional, I have been with it for 3 years in which I have it and has overcome various situations and even falls, I hope to buy the lastest moto in the market when i have the oportunity.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I am just using ASUS phone. It is still good with gaming though. I have ASUS Zenphone 2 with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM . I quite like the space and the RAM. 4 GB RAM is pretty much smooth for gaming. I have a processor of: Intel® Atom™ Quad Core Z3580 (2.3GHz), PowerVR G6430, with OpenGL 3.0 support

I bought this phone because of its Intel CPU and I am a fan of Intel even to my Computer. My Computer does have Intel iCore5 processor. My smarthphone has 5.5" screen and its a good size for gaming. It has 3000mAh battery and a good camera with 13 MP at the back and 5 MP at the front. It is still good.