• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's Your Thoughts On Fifa 18

Decypher

Reaction score
We all know that the FIFA 18 has been unveiled and the ratings and features are out. So what's your taught on the new release, are you sticking to your 17 or you're buying the new 18.
Well, I think they did extremely well, on the graphics, especially the career mode, they did a very good and awesome work on the career mode, with a sleek of uniqueness and realness, although not on every player though :D
But what I just don't like about the 18 is the ratings, the ratings are very poor and biased, some players where rated above their performance and others underrated.
So what do you think.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm going to stick with FIFA 17 on my PS4, I don't have much hype for the game as I do for Battlefront 2, one think they are lacking is good advertisements to actually make the game pop to me... But I might buy it in the future if it does get good ratings.

Heatman

Reaction score
We all know that the FIFA 18 has been unveiled and the ratings and features are out. So what's your taught on the new release, are you sticking to your 17 or you're buying the new 18.
Well, I think they did extremely well, on the graphics, especially the career mode, they did a very good and awesome work on the career mode, with a sleek of uniqueness and realness, although not on every player though :D
But what I just don't like about the 18 is the ratings, the ratings are very poor and biased, some players where rated above their performance and others underrated.
So what do you think.

Just as you pointed, as much as FIFA 18 look cool and interesting, their players ratings and skills is what makes me abhor the game. There are some poor ratings you would see, as a football fan you would definitely ask yourself if the programmers were on something when they were doing the programing.

As a result of this, I prefer playing PES than FIFA 18. PES any version from 2014 is better than fifa for me. I think since the past 5 months, I have only played FIFA 18 just once and I'm not planning on doing so again anytime soon.

Ash

Reaction score
I had a lot of fun with FIFA 18 when the game first came out but it has got worse recently. Every year they have a patch after a few weeks because people (usually those that are bad at the game) complain and they want to make sure that the game isn't too difficult so people still play the game. And they have done it again this year. There was actually a skill gap near the start of FIFA 18 where people actually had to know how to defend properly but now it's back to the way it was before. Even bad players can defend now and it's just annoying. It's literally the same as FIFA 17 now.