• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Where do you purchase your hardware?

huggy212

Reaction score
This is really my concern because here in the Philippines there are lot of shops but there are now more individual sellers they claim that they can access suppliers for cheaper price. They show pictures of tons of computer parts but I dont really know if they own that picture. I am really afraid that the parts they are selling are rejected part or even repaired part. Some of them might even sell you returned items and if you didnt notice the defect that the first user found then you are dead. Yes it is really cheaper but I think when it comes to hardware I will still go for mall shops than those individual sellers.

This is for those who live in the Philippines and countries who claim they have access to suppliers.

augusta

Reaction score
We buy both online and offline.But offline more st games plaza incase there's change in plan,then it can be returned or changed immediately.