• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which are the strongest champions currently in the meta?

Deathisue

Reaction score
Currently we see that there have been many changes that can improve or worsen the game, these changes go from the adc return to a great viability in the lethality build, so tell me which are the strongest champions in this meta

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
IMO haven't played LoL in a couple years, but from what I been seeing recently Varus has been extremely popular from just the few seconds of picking I've seen.

Varus was my main back in the day and I can still see why he's viable as his abilities are essentially useful in a lot of situations and isn't really countered that well.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Some of the meta champions are for sure: Jhin, Miss Fortune, Talon, Zed, Pantheon, Kayn and Riven. All of these can build Lethality which is a huge stat in the current patch. Besides the lethality, Gnar is currently very strong with the recent buffs to base damage.

Let me just share this humorous picture, I love it xD (by Cheetos, he means lethality items :p)
20031975_1063494207114724_6500011663097315982_n.jpg

Gladdy

Reaction score
Depends on which lane you are talking about. Every lane has it's own strongest meta champions. Also, the solo q strongest champions can differ from the competitive scene.

Top: Cho'gath, Darius,
Mid: Ahri, Kassadin, Orianna
Jungle: Zac, Gragas
ADC: Jhin, Cait, Draven
Support: Thresh, Lulu

Deathisue

Reaction score
Some of the meta champions are for sure: Jhin, Miss Fortune, Talon, Zed, Pantheon, Kayn and Riven. All of these can build Lethality which is a huge stat in the current patch. Besides the lethality, Gnar is currently very strong with the recent buffs to base damage.

Let me just share this humorous picture, I love it xD (by Cheetos, he means lethality items :p)
20031975_1063494207114724_6500011663097315982_n.jpg
[/QUOI
heard that the lethality is returned, thanks although Riven with lethality is something difficult to use for her bad early, but many of those I think if I have seen them, more than anything phanteon that is in the meta and nothing i hear about a nerf for him.
Pd: that image took me by surprise XD

luispas

Reaction score
I love your picture <3
Okay, right now I'm very very happy because ADC's are finally back, you can freely choose to build Crit. or Lethality, you won't die that fast because the assassins are nerfed and we also have 10 bans so yay. Right now, talking as an ADC main, Tristana it's back, but this is just because the pro players started playing with her on the LCS, other viable champs are Ashe and Caitlyn, they are very very strong and are very popular right now. You should try to play Ashe :)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I love your picture <3
Okay, right now I'm very very happy because ADC's are finally back, you can freely choose to build Crit. or Lethality, you won't die that fast because the assassins are nerfed and we also have 10 bans so yay. Right now, talking as an ADC main, Tristana it's back, but this is just because the pro players started playing with her on the LCS, other viable champs are Ashe and Caitlyn, they are very very strong and are very popular right now. You should try to play Ashe :)
Ashe is super cool, but a bit slow. I think I might try her some time with lethality, could be interesting eheh

luispas

Reaction score
Ashe is super cool, but a bit slow. I think I might try her some time with lethality, could be interesting eheh
Yes, she's super slow and has 0 mobility, it's only you with your R to stun 1 enemy and your kite power haha I still enjoy playing with her, she was my first champ on everything so I feel that she's special for me. There were a time when she was so strong, when they change her Q, right now she's just viable for her R.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Prolly malzahar and kled RN. Malazahar cause of how strong call of the void is post 6. Champs who usualy rushes lethality are most often than not forced to buy qss to counter malzahar's ult which is quite a setback especially if ur playing ad scaling based champs such as zed. Kled cause he's the most dominant melee top champ as of now. The only guy who could effectively fight a sustained laning phase against kled was fiora but since fiora got nerfed, kled was left alone at the top. Ofcourse ahri, annie, and anvia are also still very much relevant as always cause of how safe of a pick they are.