• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which Do You Think Is The Best Between Fifa And Pes?

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I prefer Fifa to Pes, Fifa feels more real in aspects of players movement, graphics, celebrations, I feel Pes is just overrated and childish. Which do you prefer?

Attachments

• fifa-18-ronaldo_lx3r88bpjpk91re36ukdgomrj.jpg
    fifa-18-ronaldo_lx3r88bpjpk91re36ukdgomrj.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 947051.jpg
    947051.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 278

Kharyode

Reaction score
I do enjoy FIFA because it looks real. And the graphics are mind blowing, Pes as you said the look childish.. Yes it true but to be sincere pes was the first game I started playing.. TeamFIFA##

overcast

Reaction score
I'd go with the FIFA because it is lot more addictive. And compared to PES, you'd find it many people playing that. I don't know how many people are into PES. That's another thing that one has to see as wel. I'd go with the FIFA any day for the same reason.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
FIFA, definitely. PES has a lot of features I would love to see implemented in FIFA (like Ballon d'Or) but the latter is just better overall. Better graphics, engine, gameplay, userbase. It's a step above PES.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I like FIFA overall. PES is okay but FIFA looks better and has the proper licenses for clubnames and logos. I prefer FIFA's gameplay as it feels more fluid and smoother when I use my controller.

Westbay

Reaction score
FIFA gives you Football reality in game form, it makes you see through the eyes of a real footballer you can still do a little bit of one man army with the right players, like king zlatan, messi , ronaldo, neymar and their likes but on PES you have to use your initiative to achieve that.
I Used to be a big PES fan but now am no more. They don't even get player names right, most of d faces look bad what kind of game is that?

zeedollar

Reaction score
I love the both of them, when it comes to graphics and animation, FIFA come out tops, but i prefer PES for game play.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, In my opinion, PES is a better game than FIFA. I was once a FIFA player but ever since switching to Pes 2015,I have been hooked due to the realistic gameplay. PES plays amazingly and almost all matches are different, animations are great looking and the licensed players are all greatly represented!

zeedollar

Reaction score
Hi, In my opinion, PES is a better game than FIFA. I was once a FIFA player but ever since switching to Pes 2015,I have been hooked due to the realistic gameplay. PES plays amazingly and almost all matches are different, animations are great looking and the licensed players are all greatly represented!
True, PES gameplay stands out and the controls are easire to master. I enjoy playing PES 2016 it was super real just like real world and all player are correctly represented too. Am the intros are just out of this world.

Jameson

Reaction score
FIFA is for the big dogs, I generally prefer it over PES.Although I have to mention that PES is much better for beginners.

zeedollar

Reaction score
FIFA is for the big dogs, I generally prefer it over PES.Although I have to mention that PES is much better for beginners.
The both games are just excellent. Anyone can easily get used to the controls depending on which game you were exposed to first. but generally the creators really did a good job on them.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
Its all about personal opinion when it comes to making choice between FIFA and PES. Personally as a gamer i started playing PES at the early stage but the moment i switched to FIFA the difference was obvious. In terms of graphics i give it to PES but in terms of the reality of the game and complexity i give it to FIFA any time any day. In FIFA you hardly find an overrated player in terms of stamina, speed, recovery, dribbling etc unlike what is obtainable in PES. The game controls for FIFA seems difficult than PES, so for me i love challenging games and FIFA offers me the exact platform.

augusta

Reaction score
I will go with FiFa games,it feels more real than pes.I feel more relaxed playing FlFA with anybody than PES.I think PES is a child's play.