• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which was your favorite version of Fifa, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracula77

Reaction score
Fifa 17 has been announced for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC and arrives on September 29 this year. The game will have at least three different editions, each containing extras and special benefits to its buyers, which vary depending on the price or package.
Fifa 17 or PES 2017,The practice takes place since Fifa 15, when the game received for the first time a special edition dedicated to advantages in Ultimate Team mode. With its popularization, FIFA 16 also repeated the feat. And now, in Fifa 17, there is an extra package among the options.
I will not have money to buy the game but I think it will be better than all previous versions.When I see the advertisements I admire a lot and I believe it will be better....

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I think that the best Fifa that I know is the FIFA 15, it is a good version that have good graphic, a good type of gameplay and good teams.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Probably FIFA 14 in the recent years due to how many things changed. Career changed, the interface changed and the gameplay increased significantly.
As for my favorite FIFA of all time I will have to say 08 due to how many things it got right at the time. The gameplay was good, career mode was enjoyable and I loved wrecking people with Ronaldinho.

Ash

Reaction score
FIFA 14 was the year where you could finesse from anywhere and it would be guaranteed to go in :D. That was the year that I loved the game. FIFA 13 also deserves a shout out because playing the game was actually fun and not stressful like it is in now. FIFA 13 was also the last year that a lot of the boys in my class played Pro Clubs together. Now we barely play together much because we have gone to different places. The earlier FIFA games were a lot better because stats actually mattered a bit. Now, doesn't matter if you have Gareth Bale against Mertesacker. The CB will still be able to keep up with you no matter what and get the ball back.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Although I really like the versions of 2015 and 2016, the 2017 version has made me happier. :smile: With each new version this franchise has been very innovative and extremely attentive to what is most modern in the video game market.

Status
Not open for further replies.