• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who's your favorite player in this game? Name your favorite part in this game?

SashaS

Reaction score
Uh, this game is far from dead. Simply going to the community on Steam or the Reddit will be proof of that. There are no "players" in the game but if you're referring to NPC's, then my favorite would probably be the Arms Dealer since he provides you with some amazing stuff early on in the game that helps a lot as you progress further. My favorite part in the game would probably be the thrill of finding chests in the world. Especially shadow chests once you have the shadow key, as those, pre-hardmode, having some amazing gear in them.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite part was Terraria:Otherworld, because it came with some new elements after Terraria the first game. In this part you had to fight with corruption and use the purifyng towers. The fact is that now i am not playing this game anymore, and i haven't heard anyone to play it anymore. SashaS and LeeLeakey are right, this game is dead!

Sino989

Reaction score
lmao yeah this game is not dead at all honestly. I don't even play this game and I can tell you this game is not dead at all. Lol you should really put some thought into these posts instead of just posting random stuff.

binaryteck

Reaction score
Uh, this game is far from dead. Simply going to the community on Steam or the Reddit will be proof of that. There are no "players" in the game but if you're referring to NPC's, then my favorite would probably be the Arms Dealer since he provides you with some amazing stuff early on in the game that helps a lot as you progress further. My favorite part in the game would probably be the thrill of finding chests in the world. Especially shadow chests once you have the shadow key, as those, pre-hardmode, having some amazing gear in them.

You said it all. The game is not dead at all as lots of players are still on Reddit community.

surlaw

Reaction score
I don't think this game is dead. It may not be as popular as it once was, but there are tons of people still playing it and organizing communities around it.

My favorite part of the game is always just starting out. I really love how, in Terraria and games like it, you can create a fresh, new world whenever you feel like it. It's a bonus that I can use my already-played characters - oftentimes, I just store all my junk in a chest in a different world and continue playing with that character in a new world when I get bored. It adds a lot of replay value for me.

lindbergh

Reaction score
What do you mean by favorite player? My favorite player is myself. Lol. My favorite parts of the game are the following:
  • Exploring - there are so many things to discover and collect in this game and things to unlock like secret boss battles and house companions.
  • Building a mansion / castle - this game is like Minecraft. It let's you build things. I love building and expanding my castle in the game. It's also fun to put traps for the enemies inside my castle.
I don't know why this game isn't as popular as Minecraft. It's a blast to play.