• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Would you like or wish to be challenger?

luispas

Reaction score
Hello summoners :) I'm a current Gold player (I know, this still is elo hell) so I need to climb much more, but I don't play very often so I don't have the real opportunity to be in a higher position. Anyways, I would love to be challenger, be recognized, make streams and know much more people because I love to interact with others and it would be definitely the most fun thing ever.
What about you? Would you like to be Challenger? Are you near to be it?

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Personally i would be fine with being just diamond :p Now let's get serious, who wouldn't enjoy the fame and recognition of a Challenger player?
But the thing is, i would just be fine with the mechanics and staying low profile ;)

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, the highest I have reached was Diamond and that took a longgg time and a lot of grinding. Unless you can spend few hours a day playing, you have no chances of actually reaching Challenger. Challenger is the ''elite'' part of League of Legends player.

Would I like to be a Challenger? of course, who wouldn't? However, unless you really belong there you would drop out of it before you can count to 1. I wouldn't want to be there for exposure though but just to see how it's like playing with such skilled players.

forumheem

Reaction score
The highest I was, was platinum but I would really like to be challenger someday. It's cool in challenger that you play over and over again with the same people so you get to know them better and adjust your playstyle to theirs.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I would have loved to be challenger just once to experience what it was like. There seems to be quite a community and camaraderie between challenger players, Riot, and the casters that seems fun to be a part of. Plus, who hasn't imagined being a professional gamer before? In reality, though, I don't think I have the dedication to play League as much as the pros do. I just can't play League for extended periods of time.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Well that's everyone's goal isnt it? I'm currently challenger in my server (philippine server) and it kinda sucks sometimes cause you'll experience half and hour queues during unusual hours. Contrary to what people say tho, you'll stil have that drive to win cause you'll still have that goal of overtaking the number 1 spot and even if u take the number 1 spot, you'll still have the thrill of defending the spot. So yeah i enjoyinh being challenger and i'd never wish to go down to diamond or master ever again lol

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Would I like or wish to be challenger. I am currently ranked as gold. Wishing to be a challenger means that it is only in your thoughts. I would choose that "I would like to be a challenger" because Challenger rank makes it your goal to achieve and serves as a challenge for you to excel. I would like to be a challenger but if my skills are not enough to reach that, I will continue to strive and practice harder to reach that. On the other hand, I am happy as gold rank because it reflects what skill and the things I can only do.