• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox One Disk Drive Problems

Stealth

Reaction score
Has anybody else had Xbox One disk drive problems? Last time I sent my Xbox to Microsoft and they had to give me a new Xbox. Now it is acting up again and it's really frustrating.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Can you go more into detail with the problem? I may of had the same problem you have but I'm not entirely sure yet.

Stealth

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Can you go more into detail with the problem? I may of had the same problem you have but I'm not entirely sure yet.

Whenever I try to inert any type of disk it gives me an error reading: "Make sure you own this content." And the disk drive grinds and it won't load up a game.

Lawson.

Reaction score
Get a bunch of cotton swabs. Now with each cotton swab wet it a little so that the cotton part gets thinner and longer. Then when the cotton part of the swab is dampened(not soaked), very, very, carefully slide the cotton part of the swab back and forth in the tight disk thing. I tried this on mine because somehow a ton of dust made its way into the disk drive. What the damp cotton should do is pick up all the dust(if that is the problem). Try just one cotton swab and see how that works.Be careful though!

James Arthur

Reaction score
Yea I'm having a problem with my UFC 2 game and that's the only one that won't work in the Xbox it's very confusing to me