• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Xbox One Fake concepts

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Now we all already know what the new xbox is going to look like but here are some "leaked pictures" that are suppose to be what the new xbox looks like. Some of these look really cool while some look really stupid. And yes they are all fake.

702spacerobot610.jpg

XBOX_720_concepttablet610.jpg

xbox-720world.jpg.jpg

strangeconceptfront610.jpg

tryharder610.jpg

xboxprestige610.jpg

Xbox-720-Red-KitGuru610.jpg

xbox_720hansson610.jpg
(this looks sick)

white720610.jpg

xbox720-controller610.jpg

Pictures credit goes to Gameinformer

What the new xbox actually looks like

XB1White610.jpg

uchenna

Reaction score
RE: Xbox 720 Fake concepts

The second one was my favorite. i would love to play xbox on the go!

Fuzed

Reaction score

The last pic, I wouldn't use that controller at all.

robertson123

Reaction score

I have seen those Xbox One images around thankfully none of them where the Xbox One some look silly

Pluto

Reaction score

Some of them look rather amusing, others look like.. .. Well

robertson123

Reaction score

I know ridiculous is that what you where going to say

sbatz72

Reaction score
Wow, I kind of like the console that looks a lot like the cellular phone most. I cannot picture who would have thought it would be cool to create all these fake pictures to get the general population hyped up about purchasing an xbosx one but I had fun looking at the pictures. I think they are not all cool. Many of them were though. I would say the one that looks similar to the original xbox is the worst.

iNinetails

Reaction score
There we some legit designs that I could see a not-so-well known kind of company doing. Microsoft just isn't adventurous enough to do some of those designs.

Obi

Reaction score
I remember some of these pictures from back in the day, I managed to convince my friend that the last picture was the actual model for the new controller!

I like the ideas behind all of these pictures but I just wouldn't want any of the insanely futuristic looking models. I'm perfectly happy with a normal box, as long as it looks sleek and cool it's fine in my book.

john franklin

Reaction score
Wow, it looks so beautiful and stylish. I really could not believe that gaming could be so advance. I like the controller shape. It would be comfortable to handle it and play with it. Xbox left every console behind due to its technology and looks.

Koyomi Araragi

Reaction score
The above poster seems to be unaware that these photos are fakes/hypotheticals.

I personally think that the Xbox 720 looks better then the Xbox One turned out to be. :tongueout: