• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your Favorite Playstation Exclusive Game?

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've been thinking more and more about buying a Playstation 4 recently, and one of the driving factors behind my decision are the exclusive games available. I'm seriously interested in playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn and The Last of Us to mention a few.

So what are your favorite Playstation exclusive games, and why do you like them? Is the gameplay, the plot, the characters, the combat system? I'd love to hear your preferences as I prepare to purchase a new console!

Ash

Reaction score
It would have to be Horizon Zero Dawn or Driveclub. I actually haven't got Horizon Zero Dawn but I have seen some gameplay for it and read a lot of reviews for the game and it does look amazing. Everything about the game is just great, the only problem for me though is the lack of multiplayer because I do prefer playing online. Driveclub is another amazing PlayStation 4 exclusive, I have it and it is so much fun. The graphics are crazy but the weather system is what makes it so special. The rain effects are beautiful <3

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
It's a tie between God of War and Metal Gear, which I've been playing for a long time.
IMG_20180624_081638_976.jpg

God of War 3 is still one of my fave exclusive PS3 games.
IMG_20180624_081958_003.jpg

Metal Gear Solid is another game that I spend months playing.