• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

19 Things You Shouldn't Do in GTA 5

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score

Kwebbelkop and Hazardous show you 19 things you shouldn't do while playing GTA 5! Hoped you enjoyed the video, what was your favorite part?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guardian

Reaction score
Haha, that is awesome. The last one was the best. :p

ShaneVP

Reaction score
Oh my gosh this is maybe one of my favorite GTA videos I have seen, it just kept getting beter towards the ending too. I loved the breaking bad cooking meth bit, that had me in stitches. 'Visiting your friends in prson' also made me laugh pretty hard. :p

oCherries

Reaction score
That's pretty cool haha made me laugh and its hard to make me laugh haha.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
Wow that is really an amazing video ever uploaded about GTA. I watched it till end. It make me remember of the really days when i started playing this game. This video is too funny. People over here too much creative.

Referal

Reaction score
This is the funniest thing I have seen all day lol great videos loool.

john franklin

Reaction score
Man, this is a really amazing funny video. I am surprised that how you found it. Can you share a few more video like this one? A nice piece of creation. I loved it.

nickdamon

Reaction score
That was so worth watching haha. That made me want to hop on and have some fun. I lol'd at the Grove Street one lol. Unfortunately I think these are all things I've just accidentally done.

Deen

Reaction score
Nice one. I am feeling excited now. Gotta go get me a GTA 5

zackd

Reaction score
Great post. I'll remember this when I play gta haha.

overcast

Reaction score
It is indeed funny. While saying what one should do and don't it. The gamer turned out to be doing all of those things eventually. I think this was one good show on the GTA gaming. I have came across similar shows on twitch like this. It is indeed fun to be in such type of setups. I would love to see more of such games.