• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Adidas Or Nike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberian

Reaction score
That all depends on what I'm getting. I have a pair of Adidas flip flops because they were better than what Nike had. But I have Adidas duffel bags. My running shoes for when I go running or walk are Nike however. So I don't really have a preference between the two brands but if something is better than the other, I'm gonna go with what I find best suits me haha.

JBFernandez

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not a fan of Nike or Adidas. Most of my shoes come from PUMA. I find it more appealing and unique compared to Nike and Adidas where most of the people are already wearing that brand. I just want to be unique, that's why I don't buy Nike and Adidas.

ion

Reaction score
Actually for me, Puma and merrell, ever since that's my shoes, but if ever I will play sports like basketball or badminton, my brother's shoes is Nike so, I'm just using his shoes. I'm not into sports so, It's alright not to buy my own.

JBFernandez

Reaction score
Actually for me, Puma and merrell, ever since that's my shoes, but if ever I will play sports like basketball or badminton, my brother's shoes is Nike so, I'm just using his shoes. I'm not into sports so, It's alright not to buy my own.

Puma also produces good sports shoes. It's just that they are not known for having a basketball shoe line. But, it is known worldwide for their soccer shoes.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Nike rocks well for me. I have used both Adidas and even Puma but there is this unique quality in Nike materials used for their products that makes me love it so much, it's very comfortable and comforting on my body.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
Nike for me. Though both are quality shoes, Nike has a wider variety of fashionable shoes be it for sports or just for casual wear. Both are comfortable but Nike trumps Adidas on design.

Status
Not open for further replies.