• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Am I getting demoted?

DeeDee™

Reaction score
With the new rule put in place stating that you can be demoted for being on LOA longer than 4 weeks and my LOA is now in it's 5th week I would like to know if the rule applies to me as my loa started before the rule was made.
@Jog

Daytona211

Reaction score
. I was busy dealing with my own crisis. You are not demoted from CW gamemasters because Banana talked to me a while back. Please inform me when you return to full activity.

Also I wouldn't go to a higher up (Banana etc) about getting it back if its taken away they have been cracking down on breaking chain of command.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iankiller99

Reaction score
With the new rule put in place stating that you can be demoted for being on LOA longer than 4 weeks and my LOA is now in it's 5th week I would like to know if the rule applies to me as my loa started before the rule was made.
@Jog

Short answer, yes, you were demoted at the staff meeting yesterday.
@Disco Turtle can confirm.

DeeDee™

Reaction score
. I was busy dealing with my own crisis. You are not demoted from CW gamemasters because Banana talked to me a while back. Please inform me when you return to full activity.

Also I wouldn't go to a higher up (Banana etc) about getting it back if its taken away they have been cracking down on breaking chain of command.
This wasn't directed at banana.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Staff Managers/Server Managers decided to demote you. I only confirmed with them that they wished to do it. I leave promotions/demotions to them as they are self-independent.