• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Question Any Site Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
Are there gonna be any events coming on here soon either for Christmas or next year?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Are there gonna be any events coming on here soon either for Christmas or next year?

Usually the forum gets themed for Christmas. Also any free Rebellions are offered in the form of contests (like Scotty's one is worth 100 Rebellions potentially)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
There was suppose to be a nice Halloween stuff going on. However, I have been so inactive these last few weeks due to a lot of stuff going on in life. I'm working 6/7 days a week right now each shift at least 10-12 hours. When I am off or at home I been packing and getting reddy to move. I also am back in school so I I do that when I can as well.

I'm going to have a meeting with some higher staff of the community to discuss what will be going on in the future soon.

Referal

Reaction score
There was suppose to be a nice Halloween stuff going on. However, I have been so inactive these last few weeks due to a lot of stuff going on in life. I'm working 6/7 days a week right now each shift at least 10-12 hours. When I am off or at home I been packing and getting reddy to move. I also am back in school so I I do that when I can as well.

I'm going to have a meeting with some higher staff of the community to discuss what will be going on in the future soon.
Ah it understandable Was just wondering as lot things in the community is inactive I know for a fact how real life makes forum become inactive since I remember this forum had to much users on here during the summer and March after that everyone just vanished but true anyways I think you guys can archive also @Jordan you guys need more staff members on here

Status
Not open for further replies.