• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anybody have Xbox One?

Stealth

Reaction score
Does anybody here have Xbox One? If so add me: Emulsifiable
I have Ghosts, BF4, NBA 2K14, Madden 25

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Couldn't you just still add you with an xbox 360?

Potent Odor

Reaction score
So the original Xbox console?Since that was the first. I didn't know GTA V and BO 2 were on the original. o_O

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Potent Odor said:
So the original Xbox console?Since that was the first. I didn't know GTA V and BO 2 were on the original. o_O

He is talking about the new xbox one not the original xbox :)

KiLLMasTer20

Reaction score
Ya I got mine on black Friday and i have BF4 Ghost DR and TF.

Stealth

Reaction score
Add me if you want to play some Ghosts. GT: Emusifiable

Ace

Reaction score
Ha xbox one. Ha ghosts.

Selling my xbox one and ghosts is bad.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
Ha xbox one. Ha ghosts.

Are you getting a Ps4 instead or are you going to just stick with pc gaming?

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Ace said:
Ha xbox one. Ha ghosts.

Are you getting a Ps4 instead or are you going to just stick with pc gaming?
I'm going back to 360 to play some GTA V. Got reset to level 1 though, which sucks because i did get a tank legit before i started using that dns hack thing.

sapett

Reaction score
I do not have the Xbox One. I just have the black Xbox 360. I might consider getting one around the upcoming holiday season. I took a break from console gaming recently and have been focused on PC gaming, but I expect that to change soon.

Sharon

Reaction score
I've got the Xbox One but I honestly don't play it as much as I should! I find myself using my PS4 more. There are free fitness apps on there so I may start using it more that I've discovered those. The games I have for it are Titanfall, Halo, Just Dance, and Call of Duty: Ghosts. If you have any of those games guys feel free to add me maybe we can play some time. My gamertag is iShawiekill.

Emish

Reaction score
I have it, just i`m never on it? Because, it`s boring.

syaota

Reaction score
I don't own one, but I need to upgrade to it probably. A new game that I want is only available on PS4 and XBOX One so I have to choose between the two. I've had a 360 for years and loved it, but unfortunately I have to upgrade to play new releases.

john franklin

Reaction score
I don't have the new Xbox one but have the old Xbox. I want to buy Xbox one but i heard that it does cost too much. I also have a PS3. I wish to sell these both and buy Xbox one. Can u tell me that where I can sell them at a good price?

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I got an Xbox One (1TB) in 2015 as a gift. I still have it to this day in perfect working condition, I just don't play it as much anymore. I'm more of a PC gamer nowadays, to be honest. For multiple reasons but mainly due to the customizable options of PC gaming. I don't see myself selling my Xbox because I do play it periodically. Usually with my friends playing my favorite Fifa (14').

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
Okay so the XB ONE I got was the one that came with FIFA17. It didn't come with the physical game but a pre-purchased version, so I had to connect to XBL in order to get it. The console is the white one, apparently it is a slimmer version, more quiet and to be honest I like how it looks. I always wanted the Forza Horizon version, the one that had a mustang front as the main console front, but it was too expensive. I guess that console will get way more expensive with time as it for sure will become a rare piece of hardware in some years...

zackd

Reaction score
Yup, can't wait until the new one comes out.