• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone familiar with AirMech?

Bannon

Reaction score
AirMech is an RTS-MOBA hybrid where you control an AirMech, a transforming mech equipped with a variety of guns, melee weapons, and missiles where you move faster in air mode while capable of attacking units, outposts, and bases in mech mode. The objective of the game is to destroy the enemy's base while capturing outposts along the way, and killing enemy heroes/mechs much like any MOBA. What makes this an RTS though is that in addition to standard creeps, you can also build units in the form of tanks, attack vehicles, special controllable creeps, turrets, and artillery. All of which is controlled using the AirMech's ability to carry cargo/units across the battlefield to the most strategically advantageous positions whether it's a tank assault or a gun line during a last stand on your base.

The game is available for free on Steam and has been steadily updating over the years. Anyone else here a pilot there?

Javo1096

Reaction score
I thought this game was already forgotten till I saw this thread, still playing AirMech every now and then. I downloaded it from Steam almost 2 years ago.