• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Anyone know any free to download games on PC

Referal

Reaction score
Does anyone on here know any free to download PC games (not steam related.)

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Smite, Heroes of the storm, league of legends, SWTOR. Those are good MMO/MOBA games you can try out

Gladdy

Reaction score
What sort of games do you enjoy playing? MOBAS, RPGs, FPS?

on top of my head these are all free and decent: League of Legends, SMITE, Warframe, Paladins, Heartstone (''free''), Path of Exile, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, World of Tanks.. there's many, many more.

Some of them obviously have transactions in-game but none are obligatory to spend money on.

Just say what's your preference when it comes to genre and I'll try help you :)

Referal

Reaction score
What sort of games do you enjoy playing? MOBAS, RPGs, FPS?

on top of my head these are all free and decent: League of Legends, SMITE, Warframe, Paladins, Heartstone (''free''), Path of Exile, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, World of Tanks.. there's many, many more.

Some of them obviously have transactions in-game but none are obligatory to spend money on.

Just say what's your preference when it comes to genre and I'll try help you :)
FPS, RPGs

Atropia

Reaction score
For FPS games,

I used to play Combat Arms before it became a ****fest of hackers and as well as horrible update positions. Other than that, I think Alliance of Valiant Arms or Crossfire are decent choices. I'm stating crossfire because it's still quite an active game due to it's stable eSports scene.

Smokey

Reaction score
If you like MMORPGs of an older style or familiar with Phantasy Star Online. I run and host a private server for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst with some tweaks to the game to make it more interesting. :) The server has been up since 2013 and we're always seeking to improve it. Full HD support is coming soon as well. It's a fun MMORPG that dates back to 2001 on the Sega Dreamcast (best console, ever! :D)

Gladdy

Reaction score
FPS, RPGs

Did you ever try Team Fortress 2? it's free to play now and it's pretty fun fps game.

For the RPG's, I'd maybe recommend Neverwinter or Rift (was made free to play a while ago).

Hopefully you'll like these :)

contracterboss

Reaction score
Critical Ops

Critical ops is Facebook-based FPS game. For playing you will have first download Facebook Gameroom and then download the game from Gameroom. The game is Counter Strike Global Offensive style and has awesome graphics. This game is available on both PC and Android, so do give it a try.

Referal

Reaction score
Critical Ops

Critical ops is Facebook-based FPS game. For playing you will have first download Facebook Gameroom and then download the game from Gameroom. The game is Counter Strike Global Offensive style and has awesome graphics. This game is available on both PC and Android, so do give it a try.
Ty will give it a try sooon.

Referal

Reaction score
Critical Ops

I play MC5 do you play it Modern Combat 5??

lunarsilkdragon

Reaction score
I want to give a +1 to the guy that mentioned Path of Exile. Good game.
If you like creativity there's always Roblox. You can make your own games within the Roblox engine if you take the time to learn it or you can just try some of the games that other users have made. There's probably something for you there.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Try Team Fortress 2, also if you like zombies, there is dead frontier, a free game online, PAYDAY 2 was on free give away on steam.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
If you're interested in insanely intense action, I would suggest 3D Desert Run. It's an attractive simulation in my opinion. I think I will look more into this so I can save some $$$. Haha.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
You can install Steam and wait for promos like Free Weekends or actual free games for a limited time (you just have to add it to your library and it's yours permanently). You can also borrow from friends their games that they are no longer playing (for consoles anyway), but at the end of the day most "free to play games" have a spike on perks for their paying customers, meaning you will have a certain disadvantage when you are a free player on a paid server. Just some things to think about.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Critical Ops

Nowadays, this is the main free to play FPS game I'm active in. However, I'm not really a fan of these type games anymore. Mostly because I've never had a good experience with these games. Either the game is "free to play" with in-game purchases (pay to win) like Team Fortress 2, or hackers ruin the whole thing by itself. Simply put, gameplay is unfair either way.

But ya if I had to suggest one, Critical Ops would be my first choice.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I'm not sure if by saying "not Steam related" you meant that as in "no games that are on Steam" but it's actually an amazing platform where you can find several really good free games on.

For example, do you like third person, action sci-fi shooters with RPG elements? Then you should give Warframe a try.

Looking for a Diablo-esque action RPG? Path of Exile is a popular choice.

Or perhaps you're in the mood for a gritty, realistic zombie killing experience. In this case, you should check out No More Room in Hell.

There's this and plenty more available on there.

Empire

Reaction score
There are allot of free games that you can get from steam and whatnot. I have an list of free games that I play however some free aren't always free. Based games are free and yet if you want to get extra for the game then you have to pay.

World Of tanks
APB
War Thunder
Neverwinter
Warframe
smite
Team Fortress 2
Dota 2

there are more, google them lol

Dan bers

Reaction score
I get most of my games and cracks, both PC and console from torrent sites like https://thepiratebay.org. You may find some with alot of seeders making downloads even faster. I hope you are a torrent fan.