• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

BattleShip Fleet Battle Game

overcast

Reaction score
I have found that the battleship seems to be a good game on board. However there are some of the desktop and phone based versions too. I have found that there is one android based version. That version seems to be good. It has both Wifi and Multiplayer options too. I am currently playing the single player option. It's free and no in app purchase from what I have seen.

Have you played this game?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.smuttlewerk.fleetbattle&hl=en

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Wow, that is an interesting game graphically speaking. Never played battleship like this, i will give it a try for sure.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, I remember this game! I have played it months ago because it was under the recommendations on the Google Store. I always loved battleship games, even in real life, so I downloaded it and gave it a try.

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the game. Unlike you, I jumped into multiplayer right away. I thought it would take minutes to get matched up but it was literally seconds. The gameplay itself was very fun and good; no bugs or lag. It is definitely worth the download.

overcast

Reaction score
I didn't tried the multiplayer the reason being most of the time I am offline. And it can be seriously hard for me to get a game to going for the internet speed. You can see that is another reason why I'd say it is better to be in single player mode. But yeah this game can be played multiplayer and it's good enough on that.