• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best BF?

Best BF?

• Battlefield 1942

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Battlefield Vietnam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlefield 2

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Battlefield 2142

• Battlefield: Bad Company

• Battlefield Heroes

• Battlefield 1943

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Battlefield 3

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Battlefield 4

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
Battlefield 1 is for sure one of the top 3 BF games. I want to make clear that this Batlefield 1 has been the first version for the new generation consoles, wich is alright, but I am pretty sure there will be new versions coming soon with a lot more excitement, better physics and better sound effects. It is as always just amatter of sometime. Can't wait for them to come!! Anyways, as for me, I would call the Battlefield 1 as my No.1 favourite game. Cheers!

Ipa07

Reaction score
For me, Battlefield 4 was the best one. I really liked the story mode and multiplayer was just amazing. I used to play it with my friends all the time.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I haven't played all from that list but I gave my vote to Battlefield 2. I loved that game to pieces. It was so much fun spam nading the spawns and people didn't have a clue how to stop it, haha (bad, I know!).

I really loved the maps as well. They were all well designed and didn't give too much advantage to a certain team.

The only sad part was that Battlefield 2 suddenly started giving me the blue screen of death or it just froze. Even when I got a brand new computer, it wouldn't work normally. That was the reason why I had to stop playing it. I couldn't be bothered with resetting my whole computer every time it decided to bug out :( I do miss the game though. I'd love to play it some time for nostalgic reasons.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I would choose Battlefield 4 since that is the first Battlefield game I have played.
It was pretty cool too. The graphics in max settings are stunning.
The gameplay is beautiful and the storyline is amazing.