• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Bring Back Imperial RP

Bring Back Imperial RP?

• Total voters

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Please bring back Imperial RP. At ASG we are a Network. We are here for the players. In my opinion the appearance of the community is getting dull. Imperial RP is a very un-common thing in the StarWarsRP Community as a whole, and in my opinion we were the best ImperialRP server ever...Imperial RP brought players to the table, staff, lots of donations and most of all quality gameplay. Me and a few individuals whom everybody probably knows who they are have been planning out ImperialRP once again. Please be honest and give us feedback. In conclusion, we know Banana has a complete save of ASG Imperial RP, the jobs, code, everything. We really want ImperialRP back, please support us.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
Reminder: Polls don't mean anything. They are just to show people opinions and are often very biased. For example, HL2 players have no idea what ImperialRP is and they bash it.

McCain

Reaction score
Reminder: Polls don't mean anything. They are just to show people opinions and are often very biased. For example, HL2 players have no idea what ImperialRP is and they bash it.

Most of the Half Life players don't go outside of Half Life and bash shit anyway.

phillipsinc

Reaction score
I was actually a dev for imperial and was set to be the next server manager before I was made CM on HL2

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
I was actually a dev for imperial and was set to be the next server manager before I was made CM on HL2
You're talking about Clockwork Imperial, we want DarkRP Imperial which was developed by Daniel our old Asst. Community Manager.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Bip never made me emperor so Daniel should be CM and this should definatley be brought back.

phillipsinc

Reaction score
You're talking about Clockwork Imperial, we want DarkRP Imperial which was developed by Daniel our old Asst. Community Manager.
Ik im talking about darkrp also i deved both gamemodes and I was next for server manager on the darkrp one ask jax. The dev team was me jax and supernova u asg noob

RebelliousGamer

Reaction score
When making new server success should be in mind more than what the community wants.
If you can start a server and have it be successful then it should happen, it brings more players to the community which is good for everyone.

Forgot to add that most Imperial servers I have seen have been successful lol

jer

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Get back on topic, you little smelly gnomes.

OfficerAllen

IM Server Moderator
Reaction score
+Support ASG Imperial was one of the best servers on the community. After its downfall due to the poor choice of switching a darkrp server to clockwork, A TON of people left ASG. These people are , Neptune, Bip, Fragger, Storm, Quinn, Daniel, Coolman, Ron\gen. all of these amazing people left. If we brought Imperial back, we would also bring the community back. ASG, AXG needs Imperial, we need it, the community needs it! Please if you see this, do not take these words lightly, do Something! Say something! If the community takes no action to support this, then so what?. ASG, AXG , needs your feedback, GO GIVE IT, it needs it.

Daytona211

Reaction score
Most of the Half Life players don't go outside of Half Life and bash shit anyway.
Nah Charger and I got DDOSd for criticising HL2RP. Not saying all of the HhL2RP is HaXORS but some of the staff is

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Glad they are bringing it back cant wait to see everyone on the server :)