• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ChatGPT

Elite

Owner
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Reports show it's on pace to reach 100 million members faster than Instagram or TikTok. The AI is very impressive. I have tried it out and got some pretty cool info.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I just started using it. The python it knows was able to let me automate half my job I'm not sure if that's scary or a blessing lmfao

Darius_54

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
It's really a blessing. I use it to get fast info on specific subjects and also got some code from it

Aisha

Reaction score
While the AI is impressive, I do see some downsides to it - especially for any future issues. The problem with AI is, is that it's always going to be influenced by humans. Even self-learning AIs are an example of this. While they're able to quickly adjust and seemingly ''think'' about how to handle a specific question and/or situation, it'll always be within the realm of a human's thinking process or reach thereof. Meaning that when one would expect AI to be impartial or factual, it's answers can and are always going to be influenced by humans who can make it reason in any way shape or form they'd like. I wouldn't personally lean to heavily on the ChatGP program and still recommend trying to do additional research on things to ensure you're getting things right.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
While the AI is impressive, I do see some downsides to it - especially for any future issues. The problem with AI is, is that it's always going to be influenced by humans. Even self-learning AIs are an example of this. While they're able to quickly adjust and seemingly ''think'' about how to handle a specific question and/or situation, it'll always be within the realm of a human's thinking process or reach thereof. Meaning that when one would expect AI to be impartial or factual, it's answers can and are always going to be influenced by humans who can make it reason in any way shape or form they'd like. I wouldn't personally lean to heavily on the ChatGP program and still recommend trying to do additional research on things to ensure you're getting things right.
I agree with this a true A.I would remove all human bias and instead answer based on calculated facts. Anything out right now besides math and science to a super advanced level is just accepted by humans so therefore its accepted by ChatGPT and the other A.I's that are floating around right now. All have human bias and will continue to do so until it either becomes sentient or it's able to remove the bias. Sentient is a whole different ball game but even then it will have bias for itself.