• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash of Clans WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED IT?

Referal

Reaction score
I used to play this game but I haven't in a while because I couldn't connect it with my google play account therefore if I ever factory reset my phone or anything I would lose all progress. Luckily I was playing it on my Tab S3 which is never going to be rooted or anything so I'm not worried about losing my progress. Still annoying that I spent tons of money on the game and they haven't cared to respond to my emails.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
If you use apple or samsung you won't loose your progress if you factory reset. All of the data is stored on the iCloud server or your normal Cloud for samsung/android.

So don't worry about factory resetting if you are afraid of loosing your progress.

Ash

Reaction score
2 years ago actually. Sold my account because I ended up hating that game after a while, same with Clash Royale.

Referal

Reaction score
2 years ago actually. Sold my account because I ended up hating that game after a while, same with Clash Royale.
Same they all just copy each other name items characters levels etc lets be honest I really hate that they should make it unique you know different to each other