• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash Of Clans

Blaine019

Reaction score
That's kinda crappy though for you, since you have to play their game all day doing the same thing over and over, while someone (like you said) can simply buy gems and have the same results as you. For me that's the deal breaker, since I'd rather play a big game with a large story than a mobile one where people can just buy the top score and brag about it to their friends. It sucks and you as a non-paying player is stuck with doing the same thing over and over just to compete with paying ones.
It really sucks but I enjoy every bit of second playing the game, specially when my friends saw that I could compete with them even if I don't spend money for gems. This game doesn't require you to spend money so that you can be stronger, you just need to be patient because it takes too much time for a single upgrade.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
It really sucks but I enjoy every bit of second playing the game, specially when my friends saw that I could compete with them even if I don't spend money for gems. This game doesn't require you to spend money so that you can be stronger, you just need to be patient because it takes too much time for a single upgrade.
Indeed, time spent on your village is important. You can compete to those people using gems even without the aid of money as long as you are maintaining your village and upgrading your troops.

The very much crucial on the game is to maxed out your troops, to get them to max levels. And one tip is to join a strong clan especially clans that are level 5 and up. The perks is that we get additional plus one level of every donated troops.