• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Coaching To Climb And Get Better

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm currently Gold 2 in EUW, and i don't know what is going on, i can't make consistent wins. I play champions like Gragas, Maokai, Zac and Warwick. I really want to climb and i would do my best to improve. I've been reading, watching and learning a lot, but for some reason i can't feel a big impact on my games.

I'm here to propose a deal with everyone here that loves LoL as i do. I would love to coach someone lower Elo, let's say Silver and Bronze, but i would like someone higher Elo than me to coach me aswell. Let's say...we would make a group inside GameRebelds to help each other :)

What you guys think?

My IGN is TsuyoyRival. Add me if you want to play sometime or help me :)

ps: I have Discord.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The whole idea sounds great BUT you didn't consider that we're probably on different servers. For example, I'm on the EU West one. You could be on the NA. Or do you mean coaching as we would record ourselves then send each other the videos? And you'd comment on it?

Either way, I think that it's a great idea if we could possibly get it to work :) I just don't know how useful my knowledge would be in other roles like jungle since I have no clue about jungling.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Well, i'm on EUW, and even if you were from OCE, i would send you my .rofl file, and you could rewatch with me my game. I think that if we have a nice group of people we can make this happen, no matter what server we play :)
What is your main role?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Oh that is true. I completely forgot about that. My main roles are top and jungle but I don't play every day.

I used to be far more active than right now but I am still always up for learning from other players. I think that it is one of the best ways to learn since you can discuss things that you have specific questions about and you can find solutions that actually work.

I remember ages ago, me and my friend used to make custom games and did 1v1 to practice different champions. It was really fun :)

And what is your main role?