• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion CW: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Roleplay

Will this work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t3OL0NHZzKdj6v079sjOPv-MDcP_LgtvthEnN-vWXhQ/edit?usp=sharing
I've been planning this for a few days so far and I created this information doc on the plot of the server. Go ahead and please leave feedback here! Thanks. Factions are a work in progress.
7dPPqXQ.png

Credits to @FPSPrussia for this amazing picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
"Roleplay on the server is not like HL2RP where you sit on a bench for 12 hours." Yes. xD

+Support, the first time I played Stalker rp I had a blast, more fun than ripping nails and pubes out in hl2rp as a jury xD Then again my character ended up doing just that, as it technically was the same person....ANYWHO

Zen

Reaction score
Too many servers over all -1

Zen

Reaction score
Not even a decent reason, are you saying more revenue is bad>
No, I just think we have enough servers. I mean if we extend out for more servers, this will bring less and less money out of banana. And it is just enough, so stop crying that it is not a decent reason, cause it is a decent reason you are just trying to change my opinion so stop talking to me.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
No, I just think we have enough servers. I mean if we extend out for more servers, this will bring less and less money out of banana. And it is just enough, so stop crying that it is not a decent reason, cause it is a decent reason you are just trying to change my opinion so stop talking to me.
server bills were like $400 and we made roughly around 2 thousand a month. Now with no donation link and server population killed, not sure whats happening now

Status
Not open for further replies.