• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

DOes anyone play Ninendo Wii anymore

Referal

Reaction score
I have a Wii Nintendo at Home I haven’t used it for months The last I used I believe was last year so 1 year ago But I don’t have many games on it does anyone still play Nintendo Wii anymore like me?

GameCube

Reaction score
I love Nintendo Wii and play whenever possible. In fact, it's the only system I have. However, I'd like to try The Switch and Wii U, though.

Referal

Reaction score
I love Nintendo Wii and play whenever possible. In fact, it's the only system I have. However, I'd like to try The Switch and Wii U, though.
I never Played the Switch though is it any better or good I had a Ninetdo a while back I sold it off I never played it

pcgnome

Reaction score
I bought a WiiU to play the latest Legend of Zelda game. When I was finished with Breath of the Wild I went back to the old Wii Skyward Sword with the old Wii controller. Everything worked fine and it had been 5 years since I had played the Skyward Sword version so I wasn't able to recall very much of what I had finished, so it was a good experience.