• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

inked

Reaction score
You will probably laugh.. but my favorite game of all time is crash on the original playstation.. and also toy story. Does anyone else like these games? I know their realy old but they will forever be my favorite games. Does anyone have the original grey nintendo? Mario is in my favorites also lol.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
You will probably laugh.. but my favorite game of all time is crash on the original playstation.. and also toy story. Does anyone else like these games? I know their realy old but they will forever be my favorite games. Does anyone have the original grey nintendo? Mario is in my favorites also lol.
36715-Crash_Bandicoot_3_-_Warped_[U]-20.jpg

I still have Crash Bandicoot Warped and Crash Team Racing on my PS emulator right now. I play it from time to time with my DS4 controller just for nostalgia's sake. It's fun to play for a few minutes, then get back to the real world. It's all fun, although I don't even try to finish the completion quests; too tedious to do and I don't have the patience of a kid any more.

augusta

Reaction score
used to love playing toy story but not crash.I think there:re things we can't let go because when there're no longer in vogue.
love all the games on PS4

gamergal

Reaction score
Hopefully. But I hear their sales weren't as big when they were doing the whole "Call of Duty with zombies" thing in RE5 and 6, so this return to form might discourage them from following it up, since the money isn't as big as before. I agree that older fans of the franchise loved the game, but the hardcore demographic isn't nearly as large as the casual fans of the series, and with those types of players, they would prefer action over running away from enemies to save ammo.
Yeah, that's true. People prefer action and gun-slinging more than survival. So as you just said also, to survive in the market and reach more sales they may switch to it eventually. That's what happens when there's a rift between hardcore-pro gamers and casual ones. The developers will be considering this as well, and perhaps thinking of giving it a gun-slinging and shooting fare next time.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah, that's true. People prefer action and gun-slinging more than survival. So as you just said also, to survive in the market and reach more sales they may switch to it eventually. That's what happens when there's a rift between hardcore-pro gamers and casual ones. The developers will be considering this as well, and perhaps thinking of giving it a gun-slinging and shooting fare next time.
Resident Evil 6 was their way of doing the best of both worlds, apparently. The Leon level was more in tune with the older RE games with survival, while the Chris levels are more for the newer RE games with shooting and lots of action, ammo, and explosions. Too bad the game mechanics in RE6 was really terrible, as well as the storytelling, so I couldn't even get past the first few stages before quitting and never looking back. My one rule is that I should play the previous game before playing the sequel. I can't break the sequence. I did that for 6. I played 7 fully without even trying to finish 6.

Heatman

Reaction score
What's your all-time favorite game? It can be for any console ;) If your favorite game has a website, link it to us so we may view it! :D

For me, I'd have to say my favorite game to date has been Star Wars: The Old Republic. Even though it's fairly new, it's pretty damn awesome. I've played up to 50 on a main, have had tons of fun doing that, and am now enjoying all the end-game benefits. My credits constantly fluctuate, but generally my overall count is going up. I craft all the time, do missions(usually dailies) all the time, and I often run all sorts of flashpoints and ops with my guild. I really love the game, and even rolling alts has been fun. I really recommend it to all who want to have a ton of fun making themselves apart of the star wars universe :)
Check it out: http://www.swtor.com

My favorite game is Top Eleven football manager. It's the best and most addictive game I have ever seen and played my entire life. It's basically a football manager game where you download and set it up and have a team of your to manage.

But the interesting aspect of this game is that it's not just like any football manager game, it comes with a lot more packages and resources that makes it unique. It's played online with active data connection. You play with live fellow managers who downloaded and play just like you. Mangers are placed in severs to determine who you get paired in league, champions league and cup tournament.

The transfer market is the most active part of the game in which from the beginning till the end of every season, manages engages in bidding war to buy good players and improve their squad. You can go to Google play store and download the game "Top Eleven football Manger".

Rebelssis

Reaction score
I must say that my favorite games are Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask!

vinaya

Reaction score
I play minecraft on my windows 10. I have been playing this games since 2016, now, minecraft has become my favorite game. before, I played minecraft, I played cabdy crush on my mobile device and it was my favorite game.

manmad

Reaction score
This is definitely a hard one, but since Mass Effect 3 came out, it has left a strong impression on me, everything about it is great, the story, the gameplay and even the graphics. The action is dynamic and the story is intriguing. It also has replay value, which is also great, if you are fan of the series. I still haven't tried Andromeda, but I've heard only bad stuff about it.

Vatroslav

Reaction score
Fallout 2 probably. This is the game that I have played 5 or 6 times. And it always had something new to offer! New quests, new dialogues, new perks - you name it. Such an amazing game. :)

MichaelSoriano15

Reaction score
I have tons of favorite games but the one that sits a top of it all is probably the whole Metal Gear franchise, as I have been playing the Metal Gear series since 2007. Now, my favorite game out of the franchise would probably be the last installment which is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I know a lot of people would say it's the weakest one out of all the games story wise, but for me, it delivered its purpose as this game was advertised to finally connect the missing link. The missing link between the very first Metal Gear game released for the MSX platform, plus it has the most outstanding gameplay for a Metal Gear game. I will not delve any deeper into the details, but here it is my favorite game.

Bill Pabalate

Reaction score
Just like Glorgu, I’ve always been a big fan of building games which have a puzzly twist. Probably my favourite of these ever is a game (more of a programming game than a construction game, but still…) called Colobot, where you are an astronaut blasted into space and you have to program robots to help you solve problems. Most of the programming was fairly straightforward (and the tutorials were excellent!) and it was always fun to set up a lot of automation: robots which collect ore and put it in a processor, robots take ore out of the processor and put it in a storage area, robots go to get their batteries replaced by other robots, robots take empty batteries to the charging stations and recharge them, etc. etc.

In terms of pure construction games, I have fond memories of Lego Creator, even though it was unbelievably janky. It was always a lot of fun to build a dynamite cannon and shoot it at lego buildings, or build cool vehicles and fly them around. Even further before that I remember playing with an edutainment package about the international space station (although I don’t remember what it was called), where you could snap together modules to build your own station. I think I spent a lot of time trying to build a death star shape out of solar panels!

pizzalover

Reaction score
My favorite game is GTA vice city I could spend all day on the computer playing it. It has so many things to do.
Even though It is not the newest it is really fun.

Weygd

Reaction score
I tried to play SWTOR on my latest computer that wasn't performant enough to stand it. I should retry with my current one.
However, my favorite game would be League of Legends. How original, isn't it ? I like that, I spent more than a thousand hours on it and everything feels so good; playing it, reading the lores, the music, the sound design.. They're doing really great. Note that this is also the most played video game of the last few years.

antonmia01

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Tactics, it's AWESOME.
It's a retro but I play it everytime I have the chance. It's a tactical game where you put all characters in panels to fight and use magic to attack enemies. It's pretty cool if you haven't tried it yet. I'm kinda looking for games just like this but so far, it's the only tactical RPG that I really really like. Kinda hoping for its sequel in a current console like PS4 but they really abandoned the gameplay. So sad.
Next is Plants vs Zombies 2, it's also AWESOME.
It's a modern android mobile game that is good in killing time. Cute plants killing annoying zombies, easy to understand, and very addicting from last to finish. Seriously, you're living inside a cave for the last 10 years if you don't know PvZ2 and you happen to own a cellphone with internet. I'm not pushing it to other people to play it, but if you are my friend, you will play it or you're dead to me. This game is a must try.
[doublepost=1503026197,1503025503][/doublepost]Other games that I really like is Patapon 3. This cute litlle characters of primival era are out there to kill dinosaurs, witches, warriors, and lots of villains with magic powers. Characters evolve too which I love because the higher your character evolve, the stronger they get killing those enemies. It really rocks. Too bad I don't own a PSP anymore but during those times I played it like crazy and like a hundred of times I finished it too.
Another one is the classic final fantasy 7. This FF series I think is like the most playable over and over again. You'll never get enough after playing it and finishing the Final Boss. You'll play it again trust me. The gameplay system is very unique and my most favorite gameplay style, the junction system, classical battle system and a very nostalgic feeling once you play it again after a couple of years. I really appreciate the times people really making efforts putting games like this out there even with little software available unlike the current times today.

cubo

Reaction score
My favorite game is Crash Bandicoot. My childhood is represented by that game because I spent all day playing it, every day. It is an addictive game and I can't forget Crash Nitro Kart and Crash Bash. One of the happiest moments of my childhood was when I enjoyed playing those video games.

John Patrick Dimaano

Reaction score
My favorigete game is always involve a car, race and gun shots mission. I am a fan of Grand Theft Auto since it was first released as a GTA Vice City. It was so fun because it all started got a finished mission and i continue playing after they released the GTA San Andreas and until now i am so happy that i am playing Grand Theft Auto 5 its diffferent from a previous game because of it high quality of graphics and longer missions.
[doublepost=1503704773,1503704655][/doublepost]My favorigete game is always involve a car, race and gun shots mission. I am a fan of Grand Theft Auto since it was first released as a GTA Vice City. It was so fun because it all started got a finished mission and i continue playing after they released the GTA San Andreas and until now i am so happy that i am playing Grand Theft Auto 5 its diffferent from a previous game because of it high quality of graphics and longer missions.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My favorite game is Crash Bandicoot. My childhood is represented by that game because I spent all day playing it, every day. It is an addictive game and I can't forget Crash Nitro Kart and Crash Bash. One of the happiest moments of my childhood was when I enjoyed playing those video games.
I like Crash Bandicoot. I'd love to play the remakes but they're only for consoles, and I definitely will not buy an entire console, the games that come with it, a TV big enough to enjoy it, pay for the electricity, membership, etc. just to play the remake of games I've already played - and beaten - as a kid.

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
My favourite game used to be Minecraft. Now, my favourite game would have to be Call of Duty, I still enjoy playing Minecraft though.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably Gmod, I racked up thousands of hours playing on Axiom and Endless (for whoever knows what those are). Play it less now though haven't played it in months.