• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite gaming company?

Empire

Reaction score
Well, I don't know. I do like Bethesda and they made very good games over the years however they also made very bad games.

Rockstar are alright and we all love GTA and so they have to be some what on my list lol

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
It's always been Blizzard for me. Most of my favorite games are from Blizzard like Wartcraft, DOTA, Diablo series and Starcraft.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
It's definitely Bethesda for me. Their games always make you dwell into a vast, open world, where you spend long periods of time playing it but still end up having a great time and enjoy every minute spent. I enjoy every Bethesda game I've played so far, the story and vibe of each game may differ but most of it gives you that feeling like you're actually inside their world as you get affected by their emotions and stories.

Dan bers

Reaction score
Being a big fan of Fifa and NFS, EA sports to the game:tonguewink:. I'll have to say EA has done an amazing job working on their games, all the way from graphics to gameplay it's awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on NFS payback:smirk:

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Can't say that I have one really. It used to be Bioware before, but when the changed the whole crew, they messed up everything. So now, I don't like EA< I don't like Ubisoft, Bioware, Riot... We will see if any of them changes.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I would say that I like EA sports because their sports games are very cool and have a lot of fun, but if I would have to choose another company without sports games, I'll say Valve corporation with their Portal games.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'm between EA (Electronic Arts) Ubisoft and Rockstar, the three of them have designed very good games, even tho they have some flaws (we all do) they still make good games.

nickdamon

Reaction score
Nintendo and Blizzard. Nintendo because their love and success for taking gaming to the next level. I love Blizzard for their character creations.

overcast

Reaction score
I grown up playing the capcom's games so that has to be my favorite. Then there is ID software which gave us plenty of good games. I never liked EASports so they are out of my list. I think most of the horror game studios are indeed my favorite in such case. I'd surely go for those if I have that option.

thart

Reaction score
Logitech is probably the most well rounded and consistent. personally, i can't pick nor do i have specific preferences as i feel that certain companies excel in areas another may not.

Neo

Reaction score
Rockstar never ceases to amaze me with the massive games they make. GTA, Red Dead Redemption...enough said. Ubisoft made many best selling games and no wonder, Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Prince of Persia are at the top of my favorites list. Naughty Dog has made some of the best games of all time. Their quality of work is unquestionable and they never made a bad game. The Naughty Dog games that absolutely won my heart are The Uncharted series and The Last of Us. I also like Namco Bandai for their amazing anime video games. I played a lot of Naruto and DBZ, especially the ps2 and ps3 ones and I often keep going back to them for the fun.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Used to be Bethesda, but after all the paid mods controversies, and them trying to do it again with a different name, I soured on them. They keep exploiting their dedicated players to make mods and they make a profit for it. No way. CD Projekt Red all the way. They created the Witcher games and they are amazing at their work. From the content of their games and DLCs, to the freebies they release to the public, to the constant updates to fix bugs and glitches in games. They're great, and they don't exploit their players for profit.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Overall I would have to say Bethesda. While they've been quickly losing my respect as a developer ever since Fallout 4 and now the recent controversy at E3, I don't think any other company has convinced me to sink as many hours into video games as Bethesda has. It all started with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, the game that I think I put more hours into than any other RPG. Then in between, during the wait for Skyrim, I fell in love with Morrowind and Fallout 3/New Vegas. And of course words are not even needed for Skyrim.

They might not be what they used to be, but their games defined my adolescent years and will always remain some of my favorites.
Face it dude. They've turned over to the dark side. Paid mods over and over again no matter how much fans backlash. Radiant quests taking over more and more in their games so that they don't have to construct decent stories and questlines anymore. It's just a quest that generates to a random dungeon where the piece you are looking for is at the end of the area. No new stuff. All sequels and DLCs. Horse armor for $10. No thanks.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Nintendo and all smaller titles under them such as Sega, Capcom, etc Basically any arcade company or original gaming company. Second would be Microsoft

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
It used to be Konami, but now I'd go with EA sports. Their games are very tight. They aren't perfect, but they are relatively the best. This is, of course, in my own opinion though.

There maybe better game makers out there that I probably haven't noticed. Regardless, I have seen a lot, and EA most definitely stands out, especially in sports. I feel nice sporting games aren't as easy to create as most of the other genres. So kudos to them.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Gearbox has been a favorite of mine since borderlands. Bioware is another. Although that's mainly nostalgia for the old days talking, and a little bit of influence from mass effect series as well.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Freaking Miss Naughty Dog Creations. Created the best Crash Bandicoot Games from Crash Team Racing to the trilogy of the series. Good times when I was a kid :D

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I have three favorites in this list EA, Treyarch, and Ubisoft because all my favorite games are from these three gaming companies. Call of Duty game series definitely on the top of the list after that Battlefield and FIFA football games are other in this list.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Oh, on this I will go for EA sports. I think they have majority of the coolest games on mobile phones. More so they are the big shot when it comes to the game niche I fancy. Which is adventure and sometimes action or shooting games. Well on this I give it up for EA.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say that my favorite gaming company is treyarch because even when these newer call of dutys are not that good they still made a game that was pretty good.