• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite COD

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Without putting any real thought into it, I'd go with Modern Warfare 2 by the developers at Infinity Ward. So many excellent memories made from that FPS game!

Black Ops 1 was also notable, though I found Black Ops 2 much more enjoyable. Many Call of Duty fans didn't like Ghosts (2013), but I found it rather fun. However, nowhere near my favorite.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I loved the modern warfare series for different reasons. I loved the first modern warfare because of its story, and I loved modern warfare 2 because of its online multiplayer. But I'm a huge fan of zombie shooters, so I have to say that Black Ops has a very special place in my heart. I'm looking forward to the new World War II game though, currently hoping it would be on my list of favorites.

fireball916

Reaction score
The Modern Warfare series are my favorite with the 3rd one being my top one. So many hours playing online on my PS3, made lots of friends too. I think I enjoyed MW3 more than the others because it had more of a sense of progression compared to the others. I really want to try out the remastered MW1 but I'll have to wait for it to go on low sale before I can justify buying it. I also enjoyed Black Ops 1 but don't really care for the zombies mode everyone raves about.

tinkerlove

Reaction score
My favorite is Black OPS 2 because it's when I had my first online experience playing with others.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Call of duty 2 and 4 are my favorites for sure I spent so much time on those games in my teens. I Especially remember the custom maps on Cod 2, the "cat and mouse" map was one of my favorites. Cod 4 Online I just could not get enough of, it was super competitive in my opinion. Great times :) .

djdanilo

Reaction score
It has to be Call of Duty 4, it's the first game of modern warfare in installment. I remember first playing it, I was blown away, the story was great, multiplayer mode was very good also. I feel like the series was on a down slope afterwards, maybe MW 2 and 3 were decent, but after Ghosts I didn't like the games that followed, but thats just me.

Referal

Reaction score
For me It has be Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare which was released in 2007 I haven't stopped playing this game since then and I miss how they used to make the game like it used to be back then it how it is now like it has changed a lot after that year its gotten better the but Its the same I don't what it is maybe the nostalgic of the game it brings back all the good memories I had growing up with the game I really don't know what anyways here is why I think Call Duty 4 Modern Warfare is my favorite COD game.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]
[/COLOR]