• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Movie?

Clara1993

Reaction score
What is your favourite movie?
I always have a bunch of favorite movies that it's hard for me to say this one is my number one favorite hhh however my lately favorite one of many is The Last ship, If you know Mr Eric Dan then it will be your next favorite too This is a movie about A ship of 200 USA navy and Dr Rachael on mission to save the world from a desease they struggle on their way but Mr captain Chandler(Eric Dan) USA navy who is also their leader has always had the solutions of all of the problems they face It is one of the best movie I watched this year ;-)
And now Eric Dan has become my favorite Actor lol.

Asadullah

Reaction score
I don't really have any favourite movie. I just watch every movie and enjoy! :p

ion

Reaction score
A beautiful mind, and shattered Island. That suspense movies are my favorite. It's looks boring but actually its beautiful movie. You need to watch until to the end to understand it. Nice characters also.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
As of now Bullet Train. It is so well made the character devolpment of Lemon and Tangerine 10/10.

Aisha

Reaction score
Peter Pan - sorry, it's always going to be Peter Pan lol. Other than that I prefer horror movies over anything, or the more thriller ones such as the old Ghostface movies.