• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is a joke

lindbergh

Reaction score
Square is trying to cash in on the popularity of its latest game - FFXV and it's a total crap. It plays nothing like the game. Although I understand that they cannot replicate the console version on mobile, they could have at least avoided ripping off Clash of Kings and Clash of Clans.

It's really funny that Square takes the characters in the FF universe and names the game Final Fantasy when in fact it doesn't play like any of the games in the series.

What do you think of Final Fantasy XV : The New Empire? Do you like it?

Gladdy

Reaction score
It's for free, isn't it? I think that I have seen it under my recommended games when I was on Google Store the last time. I am not surprised if they based it around games like Clash of Clans... I mean the system works perfectly that's why those games are so popular. Companies just enjoy copying these things instead of becoming innovative and creative. It's a shame if it's truly as bad as you say. I didn't have a chance to try it out just yet but I did play through the FFXV on my PS4 and absolutely loved it. Does it have exactly the same characters and so on? Is it set in the past or what?