• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

For the PSP Hackers

Fuzed

Reaction score
If you have a psp and you hacked Medal of Honor Heros 1,i have come up with a code generator for you.
Link:
http://pastehtml.com/view/c83kvilyd.html

Fuzed

Reaction score
Toxique said:
How nice of you :p

Im just a beast like that :p
Too bad Kaspersky blocks the paste html pages :(

john franklin

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these hacks. I am really surprised that how you found it. Can you share a few more links? I Need the cheats for GTA all versions. Where I can find those cheats? A friend mine have a book of cheat codes for all versions of GTA but he does not share it with anyone.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
Wow, thats nice. You made playing this game so easy for us but I am curious to know if it is legal to use it in this way. How did you made it or found it from any online source?

WarVet

Reaction score
Ahh, the good days of the PSP. Loved how you could download lots of games and transfer directly to the console. I remember spending an entire vacation playing MGS: Peace Walker. Good times.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Meh, I had a PSP once and the screen was too small. The graphics looked terrible, and the controls were clunky at best. It still couldn't come close to what the Playstation was all about. I ended up giving it to my brothers because it's not really for me. They enjoyed it though; but for me the GBA was more enjoyable than that expensive device.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Meh, I had a PSP once and the screen was too small. The graphics looked terrible, and the controls were clunky at best. It still couldn't come close to what the Playstation was all about. I ended up giving it to my brothers because it's not really for me. They enjoyed it though; but for me the GBA was more enjoyable than that expensive device.

One of the best parts about the PSP was that it could easily emulate the GBA.

My PSP was stolen, but it had some decent games that weren't available on other devices, and had some interesting mods that were worked out by the end of it's lifespan. I kind of miss mine, but it probably wouldn't be worth setting everything on it up.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
One of the best parts about the PSP was that it could easily emulate the GBA.

My PSP was stolen, but it had some decent games that weren't available on other devices, and had some interesting mods that were worked out by the end of it's lifespan. I kind of miss mine, but it probably wouldn't be worth setting everything on it up.
For me it kinda felt wrong to play Playstation games on such a small screen. I get the "on-the-go" aspect of it, but a console game takes a long time to be played. They're not like mobile games that take 10 minutes of playtime before game over. So playing those adventure games on a really small device, with slow performance and terrible graphics, was not the right fit for me.