• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fordo's Grand Scheme

Good idea?

• Total voters

Fordo

Reaction score
Alright so with the increasing numbers of players leaving the community, I think I have a proper way for us to fix the issues. Now as we know, Garry's Mod does not seem to be a good format for us as of now. The past is the past and the future is just around the corner. I suggest we branch out to a new game that can be very epic and rather awesome.

So here's my suggestion: We move the community to focus on making guilds among a great new game growing with a large player base. Happy Wheels. You may think I'm joking but I'm very serious. One of my favorite Youtuber's plays it. Jack Septiceye. Now if we all create youtube channels and mimic him and create many new levels for Happy Wheels we can use the maps to advertise our community. This is what we need. Please leave feedback and stay on topic. Thanks for listening! Together we can save this community.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP OF THE MORNING TO YA' LADDIES

Korjak

Reaction score
holy shit y has no1 thot boat about tis

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Top of the morning to you handsome. I saw those pics you sent me last night @Fordo , and I must say... I'm not disappointed. We should meet up sometime! It'll be "Fon".

PS: You can play happy wheels with me anytime lad.
<3

Fordo

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Top of the morning to you handsome. I saw those pics you sent me last night @Fordo , and I must say... I'm not disappointed. We should meet up sometime! It'll be "Fon".

PS: You can play happy wheels with me anytime lad.
<3

Jesus Christ Thanks