• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fordo's Spolier-Free Movie Reviews.

Fordo

Reaction score
In this thread, I will give my reviews for all films I see in theaters. I will try my best to give a spoiler free review and not ruin any movies you have a desire to see. I will also try my best to get them as soon after I see the movie and as soon as it is released. I have a busy schedule juggling a lot of other stuff in my life that do come before reviewing movies.

Let's begin shall we?

The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
Directed by Chris Mckay
So to start off, I will say this movie was fantastic. I went with a few of my friends to see it and often we had a smile on our faces from how funny this movie actually was. If I had so genre out the style of humor it possessed would be a very goofy easy to understand humor. What made me very interested in seeing this movie was because I had seen The Lego Movie back when it came out also and it was very funny just like this one. After for the story and plot, it gives off a great vibe of friendship as well as family being a major theme in the plot. Although it's directly marketed for children if you are a fan of Batman, DC Comics, or Lego I would suggest seeing it. If you have a little brother who likes those I think it would be a great way to spend some time with them. Will Arnett, who played Lego Batman in The Lego Movie, also plays Lego Batman in this animated film, and does a great Batman voice. The only things I didn't like was that some of the action scenes and especially the end seemed very rushed. Besides that, this movie is hysterical and I would definitely suggest it being a very fun movie to watch.

Fordo's Rating: 3.5/4